5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi my name is Tom from CA. I drive a 2020 Ram 1500 Eco-Diesel

tada2000eco

Reaction score
The dealer is ghosting me on this issue. Appears to be running away from it although It was first discovered within the warranty period. They tightened the cover bolts, which were very loose, but the leak has reoccurred. I am wondering if others are having the same problem and what they have done when corresponding with the dealer. Are there any class action activities or other formal dialog with RAM?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The dealer is ghosting me on this issue. Appears to be running away from it although It was first discovered within the warranty period. They tightened the cover bolts, which were very loose, but the leak has reoccurred. I am wondering if others are having the same problem and what they have done when corresponding with the dealer. Are there any class action activities or other formal dialog with RAM?

Hello!

We regret to hear about your experience this far and are here to be of assistance. Please send us a private message with your mileage and model year so we can start a conversation. Hope to connect with you again very soon!

And thank you @MikeyHo808 for mentioning us and making us aware.

Hannah
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online