5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Everyone!

Brandon

Reaction score
I'm Brandon from Ontario, Canada and I love Mopar anything. Specifically Ram Trucks.

I own a 2004 1500 with a bunch of mods and a 2017 1500 Outdoorsman. Both are Hemis of course.

I'm looking forwarding to being part of the community and hearing the latest news on the new gen Rams. Very interested in the TRX Ram and the new HDs.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
welcome. We share the common intrest of the 5th gen HD and TRX. You came to the right place for good factual info.

D

Deleted member103

I'll tip a hate and shake a leg along with the rest . . . show us a few picks of your babies !

Brandon

Reaction score
This is the best I can do from work...lol

Side shot of the 2004 and front of both. With the dog in the middle if you look real close.
1f609.png

(see attachment)

(see attachment)

Attachments

• Rams.JPG
    Rams.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Ram 2.JPG
    Ram 2.JPG
    283.7 KB · Views: 16
D

Deleted member103

Brandon said:
This is the best I can do from work...lol

Side shot of the 2004 and front of both. With the dog in the middle if you look real close.
1f609.png

(see attachment)

(see attachment)
Work ? Oh yea, some folks are still doing that .
263a.png
. NICE Side by Side and I do see the pooch . . . hope he/she doesn't play 2nd fiddle to your "babies"? Mine was like the 3rd gen. a 2003 Sport in Metallic Grey.

Brandon

Reaction score
Lol yep! Thanks! She's an awesome dog, loves when she hears the old one start up (it's a bit loud with open headers), and hops right in the back seat, tail wagging.

The Metallic Grey with chrome wheels looks unreal! I almost got grey on the new one but I just love the look of black trucks (at least when they're clean which seems to not be often lol).

Users who are viewing this thread