5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone, this is Matt from B2 Fabrication

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Carven Progressive is a perfect fit and sounds awesome.
B2 Fabrication is a poor fit and you will struggle with exhaust leaks.

Can you elaborate on poor fit and exhaust leaks?

Which kit did you have that leaked? Did you talk to b2 about it?

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tried to, no response. No matter. Sold it and bought Carven. Great people at Carven. Absolutely perfect fit and quality.

So what kit did you buy from b2 and what issues did you have? Pictures?

What kit did you end up buying from carven?

therebelledgend

Reaction score
First and foremost, I want to give props to B2 Fab and Matt! I have owned my 2020 Rebel for a couple years now and have finally dabbled in the DYI modification arena! I wanted to make this truck sound like a truck and the B2 Fan products do just that! I originally purchased and installed the “mid” level exhaust (aggressive sound) and must say, it’s agressive and loud. Yes, my wife hates it but my kids think it’s amazing, ha! After a couple weeks installed on my truck, the drone around 45-60 mph was almost hurting my ears while driving. I’m just not used to that with the stock muffler. I reached out to Matt, he did reply after a day or so letting me know I can’t return the muffler for obvious reasons however he would offer me a discount on the “oval” muffler exhaust which is quieter and more for everyday driving people. Like many have said, noice is subjective to the person. Long story short, now I have two B2 exhausted (mid level and oval) and am NOT sure which one I prefer. B2 Fab (Matt) has been responsive to my situation and make one hell of a product. All I can offer here is make sure you do your research on NOICE levels of each level exhaust system. There is plenty of information in these forums if you look for it! If anyone wants to purchase one of the exhausts I have, let me know. I’m in Georgia and can ship it! Now I just need to determine which one to keep!

DeepH2ODriller

Reaction score
First and foremost, I want to give props to B2 Fab and Matt! I have owned my 2020 Rebel for a couple years now and have finally dabbled in the DYI modification arena! I wanted to make this truck sound like a truck and the B2 Fan products do just that! I originally purchased and installed the “mid” level exhaust (aggressive sound) and must say, it’s agressive and loud. Yes, my wife hates it but my kids think it’s amazing, ha! After a couple weeks installed on my truck, the drone around 45-60 mph was almost hurting my ears while driving. I’m just not used to that with the stock muffler. I reached out to Matt, he did reply after a day or so letting me know I can’t return the muffler for obvious reasons however he would offer me a discount on the “oval” muffler exhaust which is quieter and more for everyday driving people. Like many have said, noice is subjective to the person. Long story short, now I have two B2 exhausted (mid level and oval) and am NOT sure which one I prefer. B2 Fab (Matt) has been responsive to my situation and make one hell of a product. All I can offer here is make sure you do your research on NOICE levels of each level exhaust system. There is plenty of information in these forums if you look for it! If anyone wants to purchase one of the exhausts I have, let me know. I’m in Georgia and can ship it! Now I just need to determine which one to keep!
I had the “aggressive” and LOVED it. It was perfect! I just bought a 2500 with the Cummins and I miss the Hemi sound!!

Highertechnology

Reaction score

Did you also delete the resonators. Other manufacturers state that there will be drone unless fully cat back. I.e. muffler and no resi’s.

JbVt

Reaction score
Just ordered the b2 fab oval muffler! Really been struggling back and forth on the oval or the round muffler. From what I’ve read honestly sounds like either one will be great. I figure id oval is quite loud enough I can always drop the resonators also. Not so easy to quiet a muffler if too loud.
Now the bad part, won’t ship until May! Looks like high demand and little time. Oh well, sounds like it will be much worth the wait. Update when installed!

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just ordered the b2 fab oval muffler! Really been struggling back and forth on the oval or the round muffler. From what I’ve read honestly sounds like either one will be great. I figure id oval is quite loud enough I can always drop the resonators also. Not so easy to quiet a muffler if too loud.
Now the bad part, won’t ship until May! Looks like high demand and little time. Oh well, sounds like it will be much worth the wait. Update when installed!
You made a good decision... (y) :cool:

Biller1644

Reaction score
Do you still have the b2 oval exhaust for sale?

therebelledgend

Reaction score
Do you still have the b2 oval exhaust for sale?
Good evening Bill1644. I ended up keeping the oval exhaust on my truck. I have the mid-size (agressive) sitting in the box if you are interested. If I didn’t live in a neighborhood of 500 homes and young families all around me, I would keep it but just too loud for my liking. Let me know if interested. Thanks!

WhiteZombie

Reaction score
Wrapped up my install this weekend ... couldn’t be happier so far. The guys at B2 were great through out the sale process. They’re busy so give em a few days to respond to emails. I went with the oval muffler, resonator delete and black tips. It sounds amazing! Oval muffler was definitely the way to go as Matt suggested.

JbVt

Reaction score
Just ordered a res delete with the polished 5" tips to compliment the the oval muffler.
Have the oval muffler on order. Should be here in a few weeks. Starting to wonder if I should just order the resonator delete kit now and get it over with! 🤷‍♂️

WhiteZombie

Reaction score
Have the oval muffler on order. Should be here in a few weeks. Starting to wonder if I should just order the resonator delete kit now and get it over with! 🤷‍♂️
If you wanted the round muffler but went with the oval for the deeper sound get the resonator delete.

Users who are viewing this thread