5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey 6-12 Posse, what mods are planned for the new trucks?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hope the group buy is available in Canada too;) if not I will just order some when my Rebel comes in. I got quoted ($661 Canadian installed). I do like the looks of the D6 Dominator but they can't seem to find the part number and the Go Rhino site doesn't have it listed yet but I did find it on another site.

Paulny

Reaction score
Ok, so I just talked with the head of sales and the only way they could do a group buy discount is if all of the running boards were shipped to the same location. Since the boards will be salt and peppered as he called it, they simply can't do a group discount since they already offer the boards at a competitive price. However, for any active duty military or veteran, they do offer a military code. Just simply call and they will provide the code. I just got mine and it's 10% which every little bit helps. Hate they can't give a discounted group buy though. I wonder if we could contact a Mopar parts dealer and see if a group buy on the Mopar boards is possible?

bsmith144

Reaction score
@19Jake I’ve been a rubber splash guard guy all my life as I hunt and fish and get into awkward situation often but the pic with the molded mopar splash guards got the best of me the way they match the flares so well. They’ll be on my truck when I pick it up and man do they look sharp on yours. Thanks for all the pics and insight from all. Hoping my dealer can make it happen for me to pick up on Monday.

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
A few bits and pieces waiting for me when I got home. Unfortunately Leila is going into the body shop to get the tailgate alignment fixed. As soon as she gets back these are all going on.

4F1FE520-755D-4921-A30F-124C32884FCD.jpeg

Paulny

Reaction score
A few bits and pieces waiting for me when I got home. Unfortunately Leila is going into the body shop to get the tailgate alignment fixed. As soon as she gets back these are all going on.

View attachment 10956

Please do tell what goodies you have lying there ;) I see a Go Rhino box which I can only assume is running boards. Which ones did you go with?

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
Please do tell what goodies you have lying there ;) I see a Go Rhino box which I can only assume is running boards. Which ones did you go with?
Yeah mate, RB20 by Go Rhino with the spray-in bed liner coating.
Carven cat back exhaust and ReadyLift SST 3.5” lift. I’ve also got a Dipyour car kit to black out the front Ram emblem and maybe the front silver skid plate. Wheels and tyres shouldn’t be too far away. I was going to stay 18’s but I’ve decided on 20’s just in case I do a brake upgrade and to have less potential figment issues.

Paulny

Reaction score

View attachment 10956

Did you ever get the RB20's installed? Really looking forward to seeing them on your rig as I am contemplating the purchase.

Paulny

Reaction score
Did a few things to Christine. New 295/70/18 Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT's, Mopar window deflectors, Rambox dividers, and tucked up my exhaust tips for a cleaner look (thanks @19Jake). Still considering the Go Rhino RB20's. I hope that someone develops a winch plate for our front bumpers. LOVE these Coopers as they trumped my go to Ridge Grapplers.
ram123.jpeg ram124.jpeg ram122.jpeg ram121.png

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
Got the truck back from the shop. Wheels, tyres, exhaust and lift kit installed.
I had to send my running boards back because they arrived damaged, so waiting on a replacement set.

7AF8E8AC-3780-4B89-8A46-753B6BC827CB.jpeg 82CE70B0-1439-433F-A716-0CD381A83884.jpeg 1F7BB28C-B9C2-44DF-9D7A-D17A8E4BA8BE.jpeg 7BFA4076-112B-4A86-BECB-D666DE53F58A.jpeg

Paulny

Reaction score

KauaiYoshi

Reaction score
Got these vinly white decals for the grille, side steps come in tomorrow

Attachments

• 20190218_095508.jpg
    20190218_095508.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 28

KauaiYoshi

Reaction score
Nice. What steps did you order?

Ordered the N-Fab Nerf Bars textured color, was debating on a bunch of steps even the Amp Research, but wanted something that would protect on door dings. The parking spaces here on our island are terrible.
Are you ordering steps?

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
Ordered the N-Fab Nerf Bars textured color, was debating on a bunch of steps even the Amp Research, but wanted something that would protect on door dings. The parking spaces here on our island are terrible.
Are you ordering steps?
Yeah mate, I’ve had two sets of RB20’s delivered both messed up so I decided I’m going a different route. If you can’t get it right after two attempts you don’t get my money. I’m looking at the Tyger Auto Star Armor tubular looking ones (out of stock at the moment) and I also saw some Rough Country ones that are more square.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online