5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey 6-12 Posse, what mods are planned for the new trucks?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How big is that LED lightbar you're going to put on and where are you going to mount it?

I took everything off my 2014 Outdoorsman so I am going to mount it on front using licence plate holes(smittybilt lightbar) and i have a rigid 10 inch light(SR-10 Combo series).

Hers a pick from my outdoorsman.
Bar view front.jpg

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the Mopar 18" wheels? Apparently the beadlock/faceplate ring comes silver, which is not a big deal but it is removable unlike the Method wheels. That will make them easier to powder coat with a custom colour.

MP018_007RM8n6pju4intu22rj9io0igv38b.jpg

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
should be offered as a factory option...my price is $318 US each
18x8 cast aluminum +19mm
Protected valve stem ~ dual bead seats ~ bolt-on trim ring
Beadlock Ring Kit sold separately
Yeah I think they'll look good with a custom colour and least they should clear the calipers etc

Paulny

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I just picked up a pair of Go Rhino RB20 running boards with the bedliner coating for $462.99 + free shipping.
Sport Compact Warehouse
https://sportcompactwarehouse.com/go-rhino-69430687t

The link now has a price of $514. Did you use a coupon code? Also, i don’t see an option for the ‘19 model. On the gorhino website, they have the part # listed as 69430687PC. Regardless, thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
The link now has a price of $514. Did you use a coupon code? Also, i don’t see an option for the ‘19 model. On the gorhino website, they have the part # listed as 69430687PC. Regardless, thanks for the heads up!
Once you add it to your basket and checkout it applies the 10% discount for BF10 code.
The PC suffix is for the default black paint. I went with the extra cost of the bedliner finish as I think it will have more grip and be more durable, that suffix is the T.

Paulny

Reaction score
Once you add it to your basket and checkout it applies the 10% discount for BF10 code.
The PC suffix is for the default black paint. I went with the extra cost of the bedliner finish as I think it will have more grip and be more durable, that suffix is the T.

I would check with Rhino because I am almost 100% that those running boards are for the classic body style, not the new '19 body.

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score

Paulny

Reaction score
I was sure I'd seem them on here. Thank god for that. The phones are down here on site so I can't call anyone to check, but I think I'm ok now.
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/running-boards.3090/
View attachment 8944

That's good to know. Interesting that on their website, they only list the classic and not the current body style. Obviously the boards work even if they are meant for the classic style. I will try and call them today to get some feedback. Those boards really look great.

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
That's good to know. Interesting that on their website, they only list the classic and not the current body style. Obviously the boards work even if they are meant for the classic style. I will try and call them today to get some feedback. Those boards really look great.

I started by putting in the year, make and model and they came up. I even downloaded the installation instruction PDF and it has a picture of the current body style.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
Ok I got feedback from 2 different suppliers about the Mopar 18" bead lock capable wheels and apparently there is an engineering hold on them and won't be available until around Feb 28th.
They said and I quote;

"There is plenty of inventory at our warehouses, but Chrysler won't ship any of it until the hold is lifted. "

Paulny

Reaction score
how about a RB20 group buy?

A group buy on the RB20 running boards is a great idea. I can try and call Rhino later, but it will be much later in the afternoon. Anyone with time to call before then, please do. Let's see if Rhino will hook us up (y)

Paulny

Reaction score
I called GoRhino and the main sales guy is supposed to call me back asap. I will post here the outcome and hopefully good news after getting specifics.

Users who are viewing this thread