5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here it is! Bighorn Quadcab

Detzl

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first truck. Coming from a X5 decided to step it up to a pick up and I couldn't be any happier. Since me and my fiance are outdoor people and like to get out of the city on any occasion this works pefect. In addition I am into motorcycle racing and with the 6.4 bed no trailer is needed anymore to bring the bike to the track. I didn't factory order the truck but it came with an interesting build sheet.

It's a big horn quadcab with the following options:

Black out package
Off-Road package
Led lights
Sunroof
Package 2
Nav
Tow group

P.S. I do get an occasional clunk making right hand turns. Not to worried about it, I am pretty sure a fix will be out soon.

20180821_182549-01.jpg 20180826_120827-01.jpg

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first truck. Coming from a X5 decided to step it up to a pick up and I couldn't be any happier. Since me and my fiance are outdoor people and like to get out of the city on any occasion this works pefect. In addition I am into motorcycle racing and with the 6.4 bed no trailer is needed anymore to bring the bike to the track. I didn't factory order the truck but it came with an interesting build sheet.

It's a big horn quadcab with the following options:

Black out package
Off-Road package
Led lights
Sunroof
Package 2
Nav
Tow group

P.S. I do get an occasional clunk making right hand turns. Not to worried about it, I am pretty sure a fix will be out soon.
Welcome @Detzl that is a sweet lookin truck. I’m optimistic too about the clunk, but the only reason Ram is getting on the fix is because folks are notifying their service departments... please consider making sure they hear about it so they know you’ll need the fix too.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Can't wait to here about your travels outside the city. Your truck seems like a build that will suit your nedds well.

Good luck, thanks for joining up

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome from NW Missouri. Beautiful looking Ram. I used to haul my Harley in the back of my 2012 6'4" bed. Don't any more, but the extra room is great! I figure my bike and cargo needed the room more than my passengers :)

Users who are viewing this thread