5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me with window sticker PLEASE

OJ-Rebel

Reaction score
I am about to pull a trigger on the new Rebel but I have a hard time to find a window sticker. I am trying different vin-decoders but it seems that my vin is not correct. ( 1C6SRFLT0NN112306 ). Can you please help me or tell me what is wrong with the VIN that no vin-decoder can help it ? Big thanks.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am about to pull a trigger on the new Rebel but I have a hard time to find a window sticker. I am trying different vin-decoders but it seems that my vin is not correct. ( 1C6SRFLT0NN112306 ). Can you please help me or tell me what is wrong with the VIN that no vin-decoder can help it ? Big thanks.
I don’t think that one gets a window sticker because it’s an export vehicle for Puerto Rico.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think that one gets a window sticker because it’s an export vehicle for Puerto Rico.
It lists Martinique in the build sheet (gateway for Europe exports). So definitely no window sticker.

Edit: Trucks built to actually go to Puerto Rico get window stickers. Martinique is in the Puerto Rico Region Group, and it's the Martinique part that means it doesn't get a window sticker.

OJ-Rebel

Reaction score
It lists Martinique in the build sheet (gateway for Europe exports). So definitely no window sticker.

Edit: Trucks built to actually go to Puerto Rico get window stickers. Martinique is in the Puerto Rico Region Group, and it's the Martinique part that means it doesn't get a window sticker.
OK, that means all is as it should be. I am from europe and the truck is located in germany :)

Users who are viewing this thread