5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

bloodline

Reaction score
My sincerest introduction to the forum; Just picked up my 2019 1500 Bighorn Crew cab 4x4 v8 today and I couldn't be more pleased! Not my first Mopar, but my first Ram. I look forward to making it "mine", maybe not in a Wrangler sense, but still adding my own specific signature....within warranty specs of course.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Speaking of signatures, fill yours out when you get the chance so we know your specs and mods. Also Check out the extra rebate below.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My sincerest introduction to the forum; Just picked up my 2019 1500 Bighorn Crew cab 4x4 v8 today and I couldn't be more pleased! Not my first Mopar, but my first Ram. I look forward to making it "mine", maybe not in a Wrangler sense, but still adding my own specific signature....within warranty specs of course.

Congrats on the new truck, @bloodline! If you are ever in need of any support or you happen to have any questions down the road, our team is always just a private message away.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread