5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Maine

adampsmall

Reaction score
Just placed my new truck order. Today I got a VIN. These forums are great. I loved looking at all the beautiful machines everyone has put together and the technical info is fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more!

2020 Delmonico Red Laramie Sport with the 5.7 Etorque, 3.92 Rear, Air suspension, ORG, BUG, Rambox, Level 2, Sunroof, Black interior. Pretty excited.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. I’m sure you will be counting the days until delivery. Make sure you grab the extra rebate below once you get your truck. It’s still going on.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just placed my new truck order. Today I got a VIN. These forums are great. I loved looking at all the beautiful machines everyone has put together and the technical info is fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more!

2020 Delmonico Red Laramie Sport with the 5.7 Etorque, 3.92 Rear, Air suspension, ORG, BUG, Rambox, Level 2, Sunroof, Black interior. Pretty excited.
Hi adampsmall, Welcome to the forum and the RAM Family! Sounds like its going to be a beautiful RAM. Should you have any concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Rob
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread