5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

Megaram333

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I will be enjoying my first Ram hopefully with in this century as I too am waiting on my Ram to be built. I ordered one on July 2 and got my Vin/Von number July 6th. So for a quick breakdown of the truck I ordered is as follows:

4x4 Limited
Granite Crystal
Hemi Etorque engine
Ram Boxes
Black interior
33 gallon gas tank
Panoramic Sunroof
E-locker rear axle
3.92 rear axle ratio
Limited level 1 group
Tri-fold Tonneau cover
Bed utility
Trailer brake
Protection group

My build status is D which I believe means until Doomsday. But I’m glad to have found this forum and see what others are doing and waiting.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love that tonneau cover you ordered. I have one on my 19 with the 3.92 gears and e-locker also

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I will be enjoying my first Ram hopefully with in this century as I too am waiting on my Ram to be built. I ordered one on July 2 and got my Vin/Von number July 6th. So for a quick breakdown of the truck I ordered is as follows:

4x4 Limited
Granite Crystal
Hemi Etorque engine
Ram Boxes
Black interior
33 gallon gas tank
Panoramic Sunroof
E-locker rear axle
3.92 rear axle ratio
Limited level 1 group
Tri-fold Tonneau cover
Bed utility
Trailer brake
Protection group

My build status is D which I believe means until Doomsday. But I’m glad to have found this forum and see what others are doing and waiting.
Welcome! So many of us have put our truck config in our signature block which saves questions during discussions. If you want to compare your order progress to others and watch the paint dry check out this spreadsheet from @ExcursionDiesel: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._Jt0EbpN3ofg71BbKoyarrZemCA/edit?usp=drivesdk

We Rambox orderers commisserate over here: https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/rambox-e-torque-order-tracking.939/

Users who are viewing this thread