5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heated/Ventilated Seat Controls Disabled/Not Working??

RAMayor

Reaction score
Today I was driving home from lunch with the fiance and while driving I tapped the "seat controls" app on the 12 inch display to turn up the ventilated seats. When in there the only buttons i could tap were the mirror dimmer and the backup camera buttons. All other controls (heated steering wheel, heated/ventilated seats driver & passenger) were not functioning and when tapped would give the error sound. Turned the truck off at a stop light and back on, everything went back to normal. Very strange, anyone else ever have this happen? Or something similar?

pinkerton

Reaction score
I noticed something similar: I had the same screen up and could not get a response after tapping the "split screen" button

mtehonica

Reaction score
Yup, had it happen for the first time last week. Turned the truck off and back on and all good.

6LUG

Reaction score
It happened to me today. It came back in about 30 minutes without shutting the truck off.

Jtingleyrtr

Reaction score
Just happened to me last week make sure the yellow plug under the driver's seat is fully clipped in the plug also affected my heated steering wheel. Once clipped in firmly works perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread