5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlight bulb replacement - Bighorn

brawler1588

Reaction score
Have any luck with this ? Looking for a good pair for the low beams off amazon seems like some say they fit and others don't?
My favorite are the ones from xenondepot they have heat since fins no fans and they do really well, you just bend the fins and put the dust cover back on

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

deanfx

Reaction score
Have any luck with this ? Looking for a good pair for the low beams off amazon seems like some say they fit and others don't?
I ended up buying some DiodeDynamics low beams with the anti flicker modules. Aimed my lights down a bit and haven't had any problems. It's been a couple months with them as well.

kingkasc

Reaction score
Yessir go with lasfit brand, they were about $50 each set on amazon, one fog burned out after a year and they sent me 2 free bulbs same week. From what I remember the headlight and fog are the same bulbs.. search lasfit in these threads to find the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online