5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

harman kardon is nothing than a bag of trash

what is your bass setting?

• Total voters

Schnaawj

Reaction score
It wouldn't be very difficult for them to provide a software 11 band eq. but I won't hold my breath for it to happen.

Sound is very subjective, but after having spent some time with a calibrated mic and software I've been able to use a music app with built in parametric eq to tweak the streaming from my phone to my liking, but I don't stream everything I listen to, nor do I use the same app on my phone to stream everything.

Something like a Fosgate DSR1 would be perfect for my needs, but I'm going to need to spend some time and figure out how to build a cable so that its output will feed back into the stock amp.
I feel the same way. Can you explain how you calibrated the mic (type) and software you used? Also what music app do you use for the EQ? I'm also disappointed with the sound as the 3 band EQ is not specific enough. When I listen to tech and dance music it sounds really good (sometimes too boomy but overall ok) but when i play like seventies rock the guitars hurt your ears and sometime brass instruments do as well.

Users who are viewing this thread