5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Granger Motors Special. $25 over cost on Mopar Maxcare Extended Warranty

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Friday!

I realized I might have posted this earlier in the wrong thread so we haven't been as busy as we had hoped on this! We are going to offer Mopar Extended Service Plans at $25 over DEALER COST, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online retailers. We got tired of people trying to compare us to Ziegler so we decided to up the ante this month only!

How do you get this started?

Please visit WWW.BUYMOPARWARRANTY.COM with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature.

Our pricing will be also be $25 Over Dealer Cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on WWW.BUYMOPARWARRANTY.COM with the information above.

We also offer 0% financing for 18 months with 20% down and a portion of the admin fee that just went live three weeks ago. You must email our team at [email protected] or CALL 844-900-2654 to take advantage of the payment option!

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

* We will not refund any extended warranties purchased from us before 2/5 to get the deal! The dealer cost is only effective 2/5- 2/29*

rnaude241

Reaction score
It's this only on trucks still within the 36 month warranty? I am just outside it and have CPO coverage I'd like to upgrade to max care.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
It's this only on trucks still within the 36 month warranty? I am just outside it and have CPO coverage I'd like to upgrade to max care.
they are available for used vehicles as well but the used plans are very Vin and Mileage specific! Go to our website buymoparwarranty.com, and the top where it says "find the best plan for you" put in your information.. if your vehicle is older then a 2021, then put 2021 for your vehicle and how many miles you are at, and then a box will populate saying "request a custom warranty quote" you will put your vin number and contact information in, and then someone on the team will get you a Vin specific plan.

peroxide

Reaction score
When selecting years, it is years after the factory warranty expires? Or is it years since in service?

MS Delta

Reaction score
Are there any pro rata refunds if cancelling before expiration of warranty purchased?

dajogejr

Reaction score
Ugh..
Looks like yearly pricing went up and took effect. When I was talking to you earlier financing wasn’t an option, just good savings on pay up front. Good add there and a great price to be honest.
Nice add from your group Zach.

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
Is an inspection required for an out of warranty / "used vehicle" plan? Not mentioned anywhere and just curious. Also - no code or anything needed for the '$25 over cost' option?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Zach, it's actually ZEIGLER, not ZIEGLER!
Thank goodness! I don’t think anybody had a clue who he was referring to until you came along to correct him.

dajogejr

Reaction score
Zach, it's actually ZEIGLER, not ZIEGLER! :)

Oddly, you just posted this on Friday 2/25 and you're ending it on 2/29?

What's a 1 month promo gonna prove against Zeigler?
Considering he’s a forum sponsor, and this is their thread…are you somehow hurt, put out, financially scorned, or otherwise harmed by what he puts out and when?
No? Didn’t think so.
Comparing them to Zeigler is a compliment to them…

Did I spell all that correctly? Spell check good to go? Grammar all set?

dajogejr

Reaction score
you must have been hurt by my comment more than anyone, since you responded.
Hey, competition and sales are great!
By the way, you did spell it right.

Effects me in no way, shape, or form. Just like it affects you in no way, shape, or form.
Yet you felt the need to comment and question.
So who is hurt again?

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Apologies.. like I stated in the first sentence that it was posted in a different thread at the beginning of the month and I just reposted it here to see if it gained more traction. So it wasn't just a week long deal, it was a month and depending on how sales go, we might keep it around, it just depends!
I am sorry we spelled Zeigler wrong ha. Didn't care to spell check that one.

@peroxide & @MS Delta The coverage runs with the Factory coverage, so its years from in-service date, and you can either get a pro-rated refund or transfer it for $35 to the next buyer if you didn't own the vehicle anymore.

@Fantastipotamus @rnaude241 The used plans are very vin specific for us to get a quote but we do have those for options. You will have to email our team at [email protected] with your vin number and mileage and they can let you know what options you have for a used plan and if a inspection is required.

i hope that answers it for everyone!

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
@Fantastipotamus @rnaude241 The used plans are very vin specific for us to get a quote but we do have those for options. You will have to email our team at [email protected] with your vin number and mileage and they can let you know what options you have for a used plan and if a inspection is required.

i hope that answers it for everyone!
Ahh, okay, I had followed the earlier instructions for a custom quote. Should I disregard that and email?

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Mopar Warranties $25 over dealer cost continued Special

Now offering payment plans for your Genuine Mopar Extended Warranty $25 over dealer cost!!!

Email Jackie or Diana for any questions you may have or to get a direct quote.

844-900-2654

[email protected]
buymoparwarranty.com

cerbo

Reaction score
I had a Grainger extended warranty on my 21 Mustang M1. I traded out early so I got most of the money upon cancelling. They are great servicing the warranty they sell !!
I d go with them if I was buying an extended warranty . Easy purchase too.

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
Finished my Granger extended purchase today - very happy w/ the price. $100 ded, 3 years/36k, around $1500 for my 2019 with 31k miles, maxcare. FAR cheaper than the other guys(tm). ;)

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
~$750 cheaper than the quote from chryslerfactoryplans dot com. :) I think there was a forums discount though, but still cheaper.

Yep, since all my warranties were expired, an inspection was needed (has to be done at a mopar dealer). Thankfully my truck passed with flying colors.

Users who are viewing this thread