5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GMC Sierra Denali... fail

Someone should go into a GMC dealer and ask for a demo of the tailgate. Before they start, ask if you can put your hitch into the receiver as that is how a truck is used and see their reaction. See if they are naive enough to drop swiss army knife tailgate onto the trailer ball and dent it. "Gm takes a hit in the balls" could be new Ram tagline. And then....."A face only a mother can love" for the front end of the 2020 Chevrolet 2500. See "handsome" photo. Maybe if they added an Edsel oval "horse collar" in the middle of grill to add a cherry on top!View attachment 15887

Not going to lie I love both tag lines lol.

Someone should go into a GMC dealer and ask for a demo of the tailgate. Before they start, ask if you can put your hitch into the receiver as that is how a truck is used and see their reaction. See if they are naive enough to drop swiss army knife tailgate onto the trailer ball and dent it. "Gm takes a hit in the balls" could be new Ram tagline. And then....."A face only a mother can love" for the front end of the 2020 Chevrolet 2500. See "handsome" photo. Maybe if they added an Edsel oval "horse collar" in the middle of grill to add a cherry on top!View attachment 15887
OMG, that's frikon great. I work in the bodyshop at a small GMC dealership. gonna see a lot of tailgate replacements in the near future, aluminum also. Funny story. I told my boss about the new RAM tailgate, he knew nothing about it, he showed one of the owners and he goes "yeah, that is better than ours" lmfao! Love my RAM, work on GMs every day, and don't have a lot of good to say about them, and the styling of the 19's is horid.

Speaking of commercials and I may be bias but nothing out there no matter the advertisement beats the Ram/Dodge commercials. Love how Ram focuses on human spirit and hard work in the foreground so to speak with the truck itself quietly getting it done in the background, love the stories they tell. And, well who doesn’t like the Dodge brothers racing commercials:cool:
I really miss Sam Elliott's voice in the Ram commercials. Too bad Ram didn't get him on board for the entire launch of the new redesigned 19's Ram launch. He is so cool and embodies the tough cowboy character. His voice alone would draw people in for a test drive. Have Ram dealers park GM, Ford, and Ram trucks side by side and let buyers drive each of them and then decide! :unsure:

I really miss Sam Elliott's voice in the Ram commercials. Too bad Ram didn't get him on board for the entire launch of the new redesigned 19's Ram launch. He is so cool and embodies the tough cowboy character. His voice alone would draw people in for a test drive. Have Ram dealers park GM, Ford, and Ram trucks side by side and let buyers drive each of them and then decide! :unsure:
Agree, great voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back