5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting an error when hitting the view more tab on new posts

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20191201-130740_Samsung Internet.jpg

Been getting this error when I try to use the view more tab on the new posts page .

And when I try any other associated tab like latest activity, what's new, etc.

On my Samsung cell phone using Samsung internet.

It does not do this at HDRAMS.COM

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was having this issue on iPhone using safari as my browser. Switched to Chrome and no issues.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I had this issue pop up after doing a forum software update. Try clearing your browser's cache and let me know if that resolves it, that's what worked for me.

R

Rob5589

I had this issue pop up after doing a forum software update. Try clearing your browser's cache and let me know if that resolves it, that's what worked for me.
No help, same thing. Won't load "new posts" or "what's new." About half the threads I look at also come up like they were never viewed, not directed to the last post I viewed.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I just cleared out the cache on the server end, give that a shot and try clearing your cache again and see if that took care of it.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've cleared the cache in the chrome app, did a force shut down of the app, signed out of the site and signed back in and still seeing this when clicking the "new posts" option. Chrome on the PC laptop works fine though.
Screenshot_20191205-134729_Chrome.jpg

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm still looking into this, It's a bit tricky as it is only affecting certain users. I had it myself and after clearing my browser cache it went away which is obviously not working for you guys. Hopefully I have a resolution by the end of the day.

Gs72174

Reaction score
I’m using an iPhone and still seeing issues.

RJS

Reaction score
Same issues on my chromebook also.

R

Rob5589

On PC and Android tablet, all is good. Still issues on Android phone. "New posts" redirects to the main page away from the forums. Just cleared cache and history, same thing. It also won't bring up new posts on threads I have visited, goes straight to the first/original post. Weird that my Android tablet is fine but phone is not.

Users who are viewing this thread