5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I love the fact the a bakery got sued because they refused to bake a cake for certain people because it goes against their religious beliefs but just the other day I read a banquet facility canceled an event that a Christian group booked because it goes against their beliefs. No "outrage" for that though. Rules for thee not for me.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I love the fact the a bakery got sued because they refused to bake a cake for certain people because it goes against their religious beliefs but just the other day I read a banquet facility canceled an event that a Christian group booked because it goes against their beliefs. No "outrage" for that though. Rules for thee not for me.
Yes, it is interesting. But the conservative reaction to it is also a little hypocritical - all of this outrage that a private company exercised their right to refuse service. The libs are getting exactly what they want from the conservatives.
It would have been far better if the conservative news people had just said, "yep, that's fair. This is a free country, and we should ALL be allowed to exercise that right."

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, it is interesting. But the conservative reaction to it is also a little hypocritical - all of this outrage that a private company exercised their right to refuse service. The libs are getting exactly what they want from the conservatives.
It would have been far better if the conservative news people had just said, "yep, that's fair. This is a free country, and we should ALL be allowed to exercise that right."
My observation is that their legs appear to be capable of taking them somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread