5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
That's a great argument. There all fu**** up, so lets vote in someone that we know is fu**** up.
Fu(ked up maybe but we were all doing much better during his presidency then we did under obumfu(ks reign and we were certainly doing much better than we are currently with the spud that's there now

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Okay, I’ll bite:

1. Reckless spending, particular in 2020, contributes to the current inflation.
  2. Supported Covid lockdowns.
  3. Supports vaccine mandates.
  4. Filled his cabinet with neocons like John Bolton and Mike Pompeii. I’ll give Trump credit that with those two, it’s amazing no new wars were started.
  5. Though no new wars were started under Trump, he continued the old wars and advocated for intervention in Iran, China, and North Korea.
  6. Didn’t end war in Iraq on his promised timeline.
  7. Increased tariffs meaning higher prices on domestic consumers and producers alike.
  8. His support for awful midterm candidates like Herschel Walker in my state, contributed to Democrats holding onto the majority.
  9. Turned the Republican Party away from the party that would at least talk about fiscal responsibility (even if they didn’t deliver) to one that no longer even pretends to care.
  10. Continued support for the fruitless drug war.
  11. Signed Patriot Act reauthorization and expanded FISA surveillance of US citizens.
  12. Said mean things on Twitter. (Just kidding; I enjoyed those)
Do I prefer Trump to Biden? Of course. But I wish he would not run again. His policies deserve legitimate criticism.
I do believe most of that was inexperience. As far as the virus bull$h!t is concerned, he had no choice but to trust and go with the so called "experts" which we later found out were all out to get Trump form the very beginning. The republican party was/is in shambles and Trump drew out all rino's and made the entire "deep state" players to light. He showed us all just how corrupt our government really is. No doubt Trump was a yuuuge 😉 @$$hole but he was/is exactly what was needed to try and put an end to all the government bs. Trump played the same systems every politician plays and he saw through all the bs. Is Trump perfect? Absolutely not but we need someone that doesn't coddle anyone and has a strong backbone to stand up to the adversaries

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I do believe most of that was inexperience. As far as the virus bull$h!t is concerned, he had no choice but to trust and go with the so called "experts" which we later found out were all out to get Trump form the very beginning. The republican party was/is in shambles and Trump drew out all rino's and made the entire "deep state" players to light. He showed us all just how corrupt our government really is. No doubt Trump was a yuuuge 😉 @$$hole but he was/is exactly what was needed to try and put an end to all the government bs. Trump played the same systems every politician plays and he saw through all the bs. Is Trump perfect? Absolutely not but we need someone that doesn't coddle anyone and has a strong backbone to stand up to the adversaries
You don’t drain the swamp or fight the deep state by appointing Pompeo and Bolton, two of the deepest, slimiest swamp creatures around. I don’t call that showing backbone.

I should have added to my list that he should have fired Fauci. He didn’t. Again, not showing backbone.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
You don’t drain the swamp or fight the deep state by appointing Pompeo and Bolton, two of the deepest, slimiest swamp creatures around. I don’t call that showing backbone.

I should have added to my list that he should have fired Fauci. He didn’t. Again, not showing backbone.
Again his inexperience is at fault for that. He was literally getting his @$$ kicked every second of his presidency. He was being called a "dictator" and everything else. Just about everyone in our government was against him. Can you imagine what would've happened if he did start firing everyone? As i said numerous times, he was no saint by any means but just imagine what he could've done with our government's cooperation instead of being kicked in the balls every second of the day

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Again his inexperience is at fault for that. He was literally getting his @$$ kicked every second of his presidency. He was being called a "dictator" and everything else. Just about everyone in our government was against him. Can you imagine what would've happened if he did start firing everyone? As i said numerous times, he was no saint by any means but just imagine what he could've done with our government's cooperation instead of being kicked in the balls every second of the day
To be fair, he earned every kick in the balls that he got.

lapoolboy

Reaction score
He’s a crazy a$$hole but at least the economy was good, our military was strong, and we were doing something about the border. We have the opposite right now.
Yep! Someone posted earlier how Trump embarrassed America....I beg to differ, this geriatric buffoon we have now is the true embarrassment. He doesn't even know what day of the week it is. It's a damn miracle China hasn't taken over the world yet.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Yep! Someone posted earlier how Trump embarrassed America....I beg to differ, this geriatric buffoon we have now is the true embarrassment. He doesn't even know what day of the week it is. It's a damn miracle China hasn't taken over the world yet.
The buffoon in there now is EXACTLY how they said Trump was going to be in every way

Users who are viewing this thread