5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Okay, I’ll bite:

1. Reckless spending, particular in 2020, contributes to the current inflation.
  2. Supported Covid lockdowns.
  3. Supports vaccine mandates.
  4. Filled his cabinet with neocons like John Bolton and Mike Pompeii. I’ll give Trump credit that with those two, it’s amazing no new wars were started.
  5. Though no new wars were started under Trump, he continued the old wars and advocated for intervention in Iran, China, and North Korea.
  6. Didn’t end war in Iraq on his promised timeline.
  7. Increased tariffs meaning higher prices on domestic consumers and producers alike.
  8. His support for awful midterm candidates like Herschel Walker in my state, contributed to Democrats holding onto the majority.
  9. Turned the Republican Party away from the party that would at least talk about fiscal responsibility (even if they didn’t deliver) to one that no longer even pretends to care.
  10. Continued support for the fruitless drug war.
  11. Signed Patriot Act reauthorization and expanded FISA surveillance of US citizens.
  12. Said mean things on Twitter. (Just kidding; I enjoyed those)
Do I prefer Trump to Biden? Of course. But I wish he would not run again. His policies deserve legitimate criticism.
1. We're in the 3rd year of the Biden administration, but current inflation is Trump's fault - gotcha
2. Everyone supported Covid lockdowns at first because of experts like little leprechaun Fauci (aka science) who to this day says lockdowns were a good thing. We all know now they did more damage than good. Besides Desantis and Abbott, Trump was one of the first telling people we need to open things up and get back to work.
3. While Trump was for the vaccine, I don't recall when he was for mandates.
4. Trump fired Bolton after he realized all he wanted to do was go to war. As far as Pompeo he was feared and respected on the world stage - traits I want from our Secretary of State. But hey maybe you'd prefer someone who presents a $5 reset prop from Staples to our adversaries as not to upset them.
5. I think most people would agree we do need to intervene in some way when other countries act out, but Trump's strategy was to hit them where it hurts - choke off their economy rather than take military action against them.
6. Iraq war was over and we withdrew from there long before Trump came into office.
7. This is probably a push, while Trump's tariffs did hurt some, they helped others. Overall, in 2019, the U.S. government brought in $79 billion in tariffs, twice the value from two years earlier and a sharp break from recent trends.
8. Don't know much about Walker other than his football career, still seemed like he would be better than Warnock,
9. Both parties have been overspending for years, but if you want to put that on Trump okay.
10. Should we just let people continue to overdose and die? Trump worked bi-partisan to combat the drug crisis Trump signs bipartisan measure to confront opioid crisis
11. I'll give you this one. FISA has been a complete overreach of our government and not used as it was intended, or maybe it was.
12. I enjoyed most of Trump's so call "mean" tweets as well.

I think Trump learned a lot from his time in office on how the swamp works. If he were to get in office again I think he would get much more accomplished because he wouldn't try to appease anyone, unlike the first time around when he trusted people like Paul Ryan and cocaine Mitch who would smile to his face and stab him in the back. However, I do worry about the national election because there are many people out there who will never vote for Trump because of his personality rather than vote for him because of his policies.

I applaud your effort to debate real issues rather than name call like most! I'll get off my soap box and back to memes.

Last edited:
Definitely should have a warning label, cannot be un-seen

1. We're in the 3rd year of the Biden administration, but current inflation is Trump's fault - gotcha
2. Everyone supported Covid lockdowns at first because of experts like little leprechaun Fauci (aka science) who to this day says lockdowns were a good thing. We all know now they did more damage than good. Besides Desantis and Abbott, Trump was one of the first telling people we need to open things up and get back to work.
3. While Trump was for the vaccine, I don't recall when he was for mandates.
4. Trump fired Bolton after he realized all he wanted to do was go to war. As far as Pompeo he was feared and respected on the world stage - traits I want from our Secretary of State. But hey maybe you'd prefer someone who presents a $5 reset prop from Staples to our adversaries as not to upset them.
5. I think most people would agree we do need to intervene in some way when other countries act out, but Trump's strategy was to hit them where it hurts - choke off their economy rather than take military action against them.
6. Iraq war was over and we withdrew from there long before Trump came into office.
7. This is probably a push, while Trump's tariffs did hurt some, they helped others. Overall, in 2019, the U.S. government brought in $79 billion in tariffs, twice the value from two years earlier and a sharp break from recent trends.
8. Don't know much about Walker other than his football career, still seemed like he would be better than Warnock,
9. Both parties have been overspending for years, but if you want to put that on Trump okay.
10. Should we just let people continue to overdose and die? Trump worked bi-partisan to combat the drug crisis Trump signs bipartisan measure to confront opioid crisis
11. I'll give you this one. FISA has been a complete overreach of our government and not used as it was intended, or maybe it was.
12. I enjoyed most of Trump's so call "mean" tweets as well.

I think Trump learned a lot from his time in office on how the swamp works. If he were to get in office again I think he would get much more accomplished because he wouldn't try to appease anyone, unlike the first time around when he trusted people like Paul Ryan and cocaine Mitch who would smile to his face and stab him in the back. However, I do worry about the national election because there are many people out there who will never vote for Trump because of his personality rather than vote for him because of his policies.

I applaud your effort to debate real issues rather than name call like most! I'll get off my soap box and back to memes.

1. You don't think that massive deficits in Trump's last full year have anything to do with inflation today? You think "contributed" means "It's all Trump's fault"? You're making a strawman argument, and you're too smart to resort to that.
  2. Not "everyone" supported lockdowns. Krisiti Noem (SD governor), for example, never supported lockdowns. Further, "he was no worse than everyone else" isn't much to brag about, even if it were true. Most importantly, what I want from a president is respect for rule of law. What he should have said is, "Whether lockdowns are a good idea or not, it is not the role of the federal government, and especially the president, to impose them. This is a local issue."
  3. This was perhaps the weakest of my arguments, but post-presidency Trump has made comments suggesting he does (as-in, present tense) think mandates were justified. Nonetheless, I'll concede this point as the evidence isn't 100% certain.
  4. Trump, if he were the astute swamp drainer he promised to be, never would have hired Bolton in the first place.
  5. I'll grant that Trump is less bad in interventions than Bush II, Obama, and Biden, but that's a low bar and we need much better. Post-WW2 US interventions have been disastrous, and have eroded the U.S. standing in the world. This isn't Trump's fault, but while he doesn't deserve blame, he doesn't deserve credit, either. I actually had high hopes that we might reach a peace treaty with North Korea, and that it and the South could have reconciled. Had that happened, Trump might have deserved a Nobel Peace Prize. This would have been truly historic. Unfortunately, he screwed that up (Bolton and/or Pompeo may be to blame), and now we have a nuclear armed North Korea. Again, not entirely Trump's fault, but we need a foreign policy that isn't just as bad as the previous president, but drastically different. Hopefully before WW3 breaks out.
  6. An embarrassing gaffe on my part; I meant to say Afganistan. Unfortunately, however, the US is very much still in Iraq today.
  7. The US government bringing in extra taxes is a negative in my book, period.
  8. You'll notice of course that Warnock won and Walker lost. That was my point: Trump backed candidates who should never have gotten the nomination, as they were deeply flawed and destined to lose in the general election.
  9. Trump deserve his share of the blame. The fact that others have been awful is not an excuse for him to be awful, as well. As with #1, come on, you're smarter than this.
  10. What has the war on drugs, which has been going on longer than I've been alive, accomplished? Will we win it, or the war on poverty or the war on terror, first? There is a strong argument that fentanyl, behind many (most?) of the overdose drugs today, would not be in the recreational drug supply if it were not for the war on drugs. So if you actually care about overdose deaths, you should be against the war on drugs. This (along with the others) is a complex topic, I'm not going to convince you in a paragraph, nor am I going to write pages about it on a Ram forum. I encourage you to look into this more deeply if it concerns you, and to look past the mainstream talking points.
But yes, I'll get off my soap box now as well. As a gesture of good will, I leave you all this meme.
1682692429234.png

Last edited:
  1. You don't think that massive deficits in Trump's last full year have anything to do with inflation today? You think "contributed" means "It's all Trump's fault"? You're making a strawman argument, and you're too smart to resort to that.
  2. Not "everyone" supported lockdowns. Krisiti Noem (SD governor), for example, never supported lockdowns. Further, "he was no worse than everyone else" isn't much to brag about, even if it were true. Most importantly, what I want from a president is respect for rule of law. What he should have said is, "Whether lockdowns are a good idea or not, it is not the role of the federal government, and especially the president, to impose them. This is a local issue."
  3. This was perhaps the weakest of my arguments, but post-presidency Trump has made comments suggesting he does (as-in, present tense) think mandates were justified. Nonetheless, I'll concede this point as the evidence isn't 100% certain.
  4. Trump, if he were the astute swamp drainer he promised to be, never would have hired Bolton in the first place.
  5. I'll grant that Trump is less bad in interventions than Bush II, Obama, and Biden, but that's a low bar and we need much better. Post-WW2 US interventions have been disastrous, and have eroded the U.S. standing in the world. This isn't Trump's fault, but while he doesn't deserve blame, he doesn't deserve credit, either. I actually had high hopes that we might reach a peace treaty with North Korea, and that it and the South could have reconciled. Had that happened, Trump might have deserved a Nobel Peace Prize. This would have been truly historic. Unfortunately, he screwed that up (Bolton and/or Pompeo may be to blame), and now we have a nuclear armed North Korea. Again, not entirely Trump's fault, but we need a foreign policy that isn't just as bad as the previous president, but drastically different. Hopefully before WW3 breaks out.
  6. An embarrassing gaffe on my part; I meant to say Afganistan. Unfortunately, however, the US is very much still in Iraq today.
  7. The US government bringing in extra taxes is a negative in my book, period.
  8. You'll notice of course that Warnock won and Walker lost. That was my point: Trump backed candidates who should never have gotten the nomination, as they were deeply flawed and destined to lose in the general election.
  9. Trump deserve his share of the blame. The fact that others have been awful is not an excuse for him to be awful, as well. As with #1, come on, you're smarter than this.
  10. What has the war on drugs, which has been going on longer than I've been alive, accomplished? Will we win it, or the war on poverty or the war on terror, first? There is a strong argument that fentanyl, behind many (most?) of the overdose drugs today, would not be in the recreational drug supply if it were not for the war on drugs. So if you actually care about overdose deaths, you should be against the war on drugs. This (along with the others) is a complex topic, I'm not going to convince you in a paragraph, nor am I going to write pages about it on a Ram forum. I encourage you to look into this more deeply if it concerns you, and to look past the mainstream talking points.
But yes, I'll get off my soap box now as well. As a gesture of good will, I leave you all this meme.
View attachment 157576
Some people might take offense to comments like “you're too smart” or “you're smarter than this” when you don’t know me and I don’t know you. Although I don’t because I’m not a snowflake or woke little *****.

The rest I agree to disagree.

IMG_7232.gif

I’ll just drop this here.

Feel free to post what sleepy Joe has accomplished so far…….
Second thought I’ll save you some work and post Brandon’s too.

Wow! It’s even more than I thought.😆

Last edited:
Lol everyone keeps making it a Trump/Biden comparison. Let’s go with “neither”.

Second thought I’ll save you some work and post Brandon’s too.

Wow! It’s even more than I thought.😆

Biden has accomplished weakism and wokeism.

Some people might take offense to comments like “you're too smart” or “you're smarter than this” when you don’t know me and I don’t know you. Although I don’t because I’m not a snowflake or woke little *****.

The rest I agree to disagree.

View attachment 157578
If anyone is offended by me complimenting their intelligence…then I guess I was completely wrong about their intelligence.

Blaming Trump for a loss in Georgia. Huh, that's a good one. I mean really, what are you going to choose in Georgia? You have name recognition and then you have......... peaches. I don't know if they could put a peach in office but I bet you could get the votes if it was on the ballot in Georgia.

Blaming Trump for a loss in Georgia. Huh, that's a good one. I mean really, what are you going to choose in Georgia? You have name recognition and then you have......... peaches. I don't know if they could put a peach in office but I bet you could get the votes if it was on the ballot in Georgia.
Well we had an orange man, so why not a peach one 😆

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back