5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yea, so unpresidential. Such a borish and uncouth man. So rude.

Biden did so much better when he went there ushering in all the help and support for the, uh, um that's right. He didn't.....
I bet brandon and Pete go visit like 20 miles out of town surrounded by secret service just to say they went. If they go at all……

Kevinn

Reaction score
sorry but that moron has just as much fault in this as the current moron behind the wheel, taking away striking rights of the rail workers that wanted safety inspections (not just sick leave)
Goya bean moment. Thats all tonight was

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The plane, a Beech twin turbo prop, crashed shortly after takeoff in a storm with strong winds. Not enough to make me suspicious of anything other than pilot error.
With how much everyone is lied to by the media, I will always hold multiple possibilities in my mind.

In general, it’s more fun to think out the possible narratives and why the narratives would be told by both sides, then map both onto reality to help form a high level view of how small events play into a bigger scenario. Being able to employ that type of thinking will do two things: prevent from reacting instead of understanding, and keep the person consuming the narratives sane.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
The plane, a Beech twin turbo prop, crashed shortly after takeoff in a storm with strong winds. Not enough to make me suspicious of anything other than pilot error.
Well, we should hire pilots based on skill and ability, not by how they look, sexual orientation, or “equity”. Then maybe there won’t be as many errors.

Users who are viewing this thread