5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Climate change alarmists choose a limited range of recent
historical statistics to try to support their radical agenda,
but things look different on a geological timescale.

Starting in the Archean eon when carbon dioxide made up
over 30% of the atmosphere, plants have used this vital
fuel at dangerous rates, leaving only a few hundred parts
per million in the present day.

Atmosphere_Gasses.jpg

Myriad species of plants have struggled and died and gone
extinct in the face of CO2 depletion, the rise of poisonous
molecular oxygen levels, and falling temperatures.

It is only recently that animal species have evolved to the
point where they can start to recombine enough carbon and
oxygen to make a difference.

So far, the rise in atmospheric CO2 is only a few hundredths
of a percent of historic levels, but animals and especially
a recently evolved species of simians are showing promise. If
the trend to ramp up recombination continues, these new life
forms have the potential to restore balance and make the Earth
bloom again.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
When people around me spout off about global warming I say of course, look at the data, warming has been the trend for the last 20,000 years. It's global cooling humans should be afraid of
Oh the “climate change” cult. I believe the trend of the last few years is the planet has been cooler. Don’t remember where I saw the graph tho.

Snekpete

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, this is all true. And I'll add my 2 cents. Green plants have changed the Earth more than any other force. We humans consider them invaluable. Now we humans are changing the Earth, not as much as green plants but more than other animals, and we humans consider that bad. But a neutral observer would find this illogical. Some life forms flourish and some do not, the Earth doesn't care which is which. It is arbitrary, like defining a certain plant a weed. Is a tick or flea less worthy than an aardvark? It is a nonsensical question. Are humans more destructive and less worthy than green plants? Again, the question is nonsensical until you apply your own prejudice which says that plants are good and people are bad.

Geddyflea

Reaction score
Climate is cyclical, it warms, it cools! It always has and always will. Man has an ego and some believe that nature needs their help to exist. Almost every time man has jacked around with nature, they've screwed it up. From introducing new species or plants in an area where they don't naturally exist or changing the course of a river, it's generally not going to end well.

Users who are viewing this thread