5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

71DCAE4D-FC3F-4744-AFD1-B642526BB868.jpeg

I get why people in the gov’t that make a profit from globalism don’t like him, but I have no idea how regular Americans can look at what he has consistently said since 2015 about making America great (and the actions that back it up) and still not like him as a President.

DB956078-5F81-4052-9C4F-70ED3691E981.jpeg

Some curious virtue signaling there, not sure what he intends to gain by that. It’s funny that he is advocating for impartiality of media outlets.

View attachment 152612

Some curious virtue signaling there, not sure what he intends to gain by that. It’s funny that he is advocating for impartiality of media outlets.
Sounds like someone doesnt want the truth to come out in those videos. They keep up the narrative so much I think they actually believe it.

You should always believe everything you read, hear, and see on the news. That way you will be fully informed on national and international affairs.
It's kind of like the Texas affair. Hold my beer and watch this
View attachment 152612

That has to be fake. You sure Stephen Spielberg didn't have a hand in in this. It has to be the prelude to a great action, or inaction, movie starring Brandon.

You should always believe everything you read, hear, and see on the news. That way you will be fully informed on national and international affairs.
It's kind of like the Texas affair. Hold my beer and watch this

That has to be fake. You sure Stephen Spielberg didn't have a hand in in this. It has to be the prelude to a great action, or inaction, movie starring Brandon.
All you have to do is go look it up. It’s public information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back