5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fumoto valve clearance

lapoolboy

Reaction score
I have 3.5" ReadyLift and I can stick my finger between the Fumoto and swaybar.

BTB123

Reaction score
I have 3.5" ReadyLift and I can stick my finger between the Fumoto and swaybar.
I have no lift but same for me. I can get a finger between. But when I pushed that sway bar as far as it could articulate it was to close for me. I ordered the short nipple just to feel confident. They have a new adapter that pops on the end to make using the tubing really easy.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have no lift but same for me. I can get a finger between. But when I pushed that sway bar as far as it could articulate it was to close for me. I ordered the short nipple just to feel confident. They have a new adapter that pops on the end to make using the tubing really easy.
That’s what I use. Easy and no worries about possible clearance with the other valve.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
weird, I have the org plus and level (1.5" leveling struts) and its not touching
Maybe I was sent the wrong one or possible given the wrong part number from a different thread on this forum. It's the straight one not the 90 degree one. While on the RaceRamps, there was not enough clearance to thread it into the oil pan. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe I'll pickup the 90 one before my next oil change.

lapoolboy

Reaction score
Maybe I was sent the wrong one or possible given the wrong part number from a different thread on this forum. It's the straight one not the 90 degree one. While on the RaceRamps, there was not enough clearance to thread it into the oil pan. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe I'll pickup the 90 one before my next oil change.
Yep, The SX is the ticket on these trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread