5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front end clunk while turning - FIXED - TSB # 23-047-18

azairmech

Reaction score
My new to me 2020 2500 4WD long bed that I just but at the end of January with 26700 miles is making the sound on the passenger side. It only does it when it's cold and for maybe the first 5 minutes after leaving the house in the morning. I just picked it up yesterday after the third time at the dealer ship but they can't reproduce it so they do nothing. This is very irritating especially with the amount of money these trucks cost now. My 2015 same model truck never had this problem. I have checked the torque to 90 ft lbs on the body mounts. I even video the sound with my phone in the mornings and provided several videos to the dealer ship. I guess my next step is to buy a cheap camera that I can mount under the truck to see if the body mounts are moving and making the noise.

Users who are viewing this thread