5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yea, a gallon of gasoline and a lighter did a fine job of a mass killing at a night club some years back if I recall.
That was the Happy Land fire, happened in the Bronx around the early 90's. Dude got in a fight with his mamacita and wanted to get even. It was an illegal club without any fire prevention or exits. He set the only entry/exit on fire with $1.00 worth of gasoline, killed 90 people

Drivinfast247

Reaction score
It is amazing how some folks want to pretend we don't have a problem.......maybe we could offer a bottle of opioids with every high cap mag.....you know....incent the people.......better yet......lets do away with seat belts....they're total BS.
In my state of Michigan you are required to wear a seat belt in a vehicle but not a helmet on a motorcycle. WTF!? Lol

Shots

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is amazing how some folks want to pretend we don't have a problem.......maybe we could offer a bottle of opioids with every high cap mag.....you know....incent the people.......better yet......lets do away with seat belts....they're total BS.
Well if a person needs an opioid for a legitimate treatment and it's used exactly as prescribed, it's not a problem. I've been prescribed them and I'm not hook on them after treatment ended. Like your proposed gun regulations though, opioids are highly regulated. Yet you obviously see there is still a problem with opioid abuse. That seems to suggest that regulation doesn't work doesn't it?

PS, I know you were being sarcastic, but I don't think the government should regulate seat belt use either. They don't regulate motorcycle helmets so why seat belts? I'll wear mine (belt and helmet) but if someone doesn't want to that should be up to them not the government.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In my state of Michigan you are required to wear a seat belt in a vehicle but not a helmet on a motorcycle. WTF!? Lol

Lot of strange laws out there......

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well if a person needs an opioid for a legitimate treatment and it's used exactly as prescribed, it's not a problem. I've been prescribed them and I'm not hook on them after treatment ended. Like your proposed gun regulations though, opioids are highly regulated. Yet you obviously see there is still a problem with opioid abuse. That seems to suggest that regulation doesn't work doesn't it?

PS, I know you were being sarcastic, but I don't think the government should regulate seat belt use either. They don't regulate motorcycle helmets so why seat belts? I'll wear mine (belt and helmet) but if someone doesn't want to that should be up to them not the government.

Glad you are not hooked.....the doctors and big pharmas have made a lot of money hooking folks.....the rich get richer. As for regulations.....they do in fact work......otherwise So Calif would still have chunky style air......idiots would be driving 100 mph......you'd have more rat hair in your tuna.....lots of regs work quite well.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Many states are passing constitutional carry laws. Haven't seen an uptick in gun violence in those states

Shouldn't even be a state issue.....we should be able to carry in all states.....just not high capaity.....simple.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2A isn’t about hunting. Remember that. And criminals don’t obey laws. gun laws only apply to the law abiding citizens.

No they don't....gun laws apply to all citizens......some people don't follow them but that is true about all laws......some people speed.....some people do drugs.....some people drive drunk......some people cheat on their spouces....oh wait....that is a church law so forget it......some people storn the capitol.......laws apply to all.......so you are kinda right.....if you break the laws.....I guess you are a ciminal.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Shouldn't even be a state issue.....we should be able to carry in all states.....just not high capaity.....simple.
Most pistols, especially ones people are using for conceal carry hold a max of 10 rounds. If you want truly concealed it's less. My carry weapon has an 8 round mag.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Most pistols, especially ones people are using for conceal carry hold a max of 10 rounds. If you want truly concealed it's less. My carry weapon has an 8 round mag.

Mine is a 5 shot S&W revolver......to each his own.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, you only need one… Just make sure to say you aimed for center mass.
Always double tap. Ands it's better to empty the mag to subdue the threat than have rounds left over and have only pissed them off.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is a 5 shot S&W revolver......to each his own.
latest

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Always double tap. Ands it's better to empty the mag to subdue the threat than have rounds left over and have only pissed them off.
Ha ha, yeah. I’m always gonna do what I need to do to make it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread