5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fourth Installment Of The 2021 Ram 1500 “Built To Serve” Edition Has Been Announced:

MikeMatty

Reaction score
Flame Red is the only Built To Serve color I can select at the moment on Ram's website. I definitely do not want a bright red truck (too much attention, for me). About a week or so ago, I think Billet and Anvil were available, but I wasn't exactly aware of what I was looking at then

Same here with incentives/final pricing and such.

Oh, wow, when did you order?
I agree. Only flame red is the only option your allowed to order. I was talking to a salesman yesterday and he said that he can order the truck for me the way I want; however, it may take 4-6 weeks and by the time they receive it, he can't promise me the employee pricing because by then it might be over . I really want a built to serve but I'm not willing to pay 50k+ for a big horn. So I'm thinking on just getting a black big horn with night edition. It looks

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

HEMITKN

Reaction score

Flame Red is the only Built To Serve color I can select at the moment on Ram's website. I definitely do not want a bright red truck (too much attention, for me). About a week or so ago, I think Billet and Anvil were available, but I wasn't exactly aware of what I was looking at then

Same here with incentives/final pricing and such.

Oh, wow, when did you order?
4DEC20 I sent in my request, order placed 5DEC20.

HEMITKN

Reaction score
I agree. Only flame red is the only option your allowed to order. I was talking to a salesman yesterday and he said that he can order the truck for me the way I want; however, it may take 4-6 weeks and by the time they receive it, he can't promise me the employee pricing because by then it might be over . I really want a built to serve but I'm not willing to pay 50k+ for a big horn. So I'm thinking on just getting a black big horn with night edition. It looks

FCA emailed me the other day and said 7 to 9 weeks, also Tank offered on sold units only.

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
FCA emailed me the other day and said 7 to 9 weeks, also Tank offered on sold units only.
I haven't even gotten anything from FCA, come to think of it, looking at order sheet my salesperson sent me, it doesn't have any info pertaining to ordering truck for me. Looks like they ordered my truck on a humbug.

What do you mean about Tank only on sold units?

HEMITKN

Reaction score
I haven't even gotten anything from FCA, come to think of it, looking at order sheet my salesperson sent me, it doesn't have any info pertaining to ordering truck for me. Looks like they ordered my truck on a humbug.

What do you mean about Tank only on sold units?
The dealer can't just order one for inventory has to be a sold as in some one has purchased it.

Rammin BtoS AF

Reaction score
Your are correct they are to be preorders but, with the covid and running into the 21 model year I don't see how they could preorder a RAM with different available options. Have been bugging dealers and FCA since I learned of the Built to Sever Editions. Was not even in the market for a new RAM but, once I saw these I have been after my unicorn if you will. As a US Army vet I would luv to have one but, won't give up my Mojave Sand Edition Rebel with out getting exactly what I want.

Mike
I would think the Army version will come back around in the 2021 model year. I would assume the problem will be they are getting pretty popular so getting snatched up when they land.

MikeMatty

Reaction score
I would think the Army version will come back around in the 2021 model year. I would assume the problem will be they are getting pretty popular so getting snatched up when they land.
Phase 5 will be coming out in late February/ early March. It's going to be the colors for the Coast Guard

HEMITKN

Reaction score
DON'T SEE IT AS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE LIMITED RUNS IS TO KEEP THEM AS SUCH. WILL BE PISSED IF GATOR SHOWS BACK UP ONCE I HAVE MY TANK GREEN ONE.

Rammin BtoS AF

Reaction score
DON'T SEE IT AS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE LIMITED RUNS IS TO KEEP THEM AS SUCH. WILL BE PISSED IF GATOR SHOWS BACK UP ONCE I HAVE MY TANK GREEN ONE.
but limited per year would still be a limited edition, the problem is there isn't good communication from FCA. Two dealerships I went to (found BTS on the web at their location) and the sales folks had no idea what they were and one had a 8 year reward sitting on his desk.

Jhall

Reaction score
Just traded in my Gladiator for the ‘21 BTS! Got lucky and found one close that hasn’t been on the lot long. With all the hell I had with the Gladiator, I wasn’t passing it up. Glad to be back in a Ram!

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
but limited per year would still be a limited edition, the problem is there isn't good communication from FCA. Two dealerships I went to (found BTS on the web at their location) and the sales folks had no idea what they were and one had a 8 year reward sitting on his desk.
I'll second that last statement, first dealership I talked to didnt know about Built To Serve pkg either

MikeMatty

Reaction score
I picked up my 21 built to serve in Anvil last Sunday. I'm getting quotes on ceramic tints. I'm thinking of getting a pulsar
7be1af4682e36b8604ca8d6678308f44.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread