5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fourth Installment Of The 2021 Ram 1500 “Built To Serve” Edition Has Been Announced:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Fourth Installment Of The 2021 Ram 1500 “Built To Serve” Edition Has Been Announced:​

Flame Red & Tank Colors Next Limited Edition Run...​

1606248724030.png

HEMITKN

Reaction score

Fourth Installment Of The 2021 Ram 1500 “Built To Serve” Edition Has Been Announced:​

Flame Red & Tank Colors Next Limited Edition Run...​

View attachment 74791

Plan to order a tank green one as I missed the Gator Built to Serve Editions.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Plan to order a tank green one as I missed the Gator Built to Serve Editions.

Better get down to your dealer quick! Many have found it nearly impossible to order a BTS. It might be too late to order one (even though they were just announced).

HEMITKN

Reaction score
I'm curious when the Bright White color will be available. :unsure:
Better get down to your dealer quick! Many have found it nearly impossible to order a BTS. It might be too late to order one (even though they were just announced).
Your are correct they are to be preorders but, with the covid and running into the 21 model year I don't see how they could preorder a RAM with different available options. Have been bugging dealers and FCA since I learned of the Built to Sever Editions. Was not even in the market for a new RAM but, once I saw these I have been after my unicorn if you will. As a US Army vet I would luv to have one but, won't give up my Mojave Sand Edition Rebel with out getting exactly what I want.

Mike

Attachments

• thumbnail_20180701_194108.jpg
    thumbnail_20180701_194108.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 71

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@HEMITKN nice Rebel! Don’t see too many in that color running around.

I hear ya on the Built to Serves. I was ready to submit my order for a ceramic gray, but kept getting mixed messages from dealers and FCA. Some dealers were saying they could order them (actually couldn’t when they went into their systems) and other dealers said they couldn’t right off the bat.

Ended up searching for mine once they started leaving the factory and snagged one that was in transit to a dealer in a neighboring state. Checked off every option I was looking for, and a decent deal to boot. Flew out the day after it was delivered to the dealer and drove it home.

HEMITKN

Reaction score
@HEMITKN nice Rebel! Don’t see too many in that color running around.

I hear ya on the Built to Serves. I was ready to submit my order for a ceramic gray, but kept getting mixed messages from dealers and FCA. Some dealers were saying they could order them (actually couldn’t when they went into their systems) and other dealers said they couldn’t right off the bat.

Ended up searching for mine once they started leaving the factory and snagged one that was in transit to a dealer in a neighboring state. Checked off every option I was looking for, and a decent deal to boot. Flew out the day after it was delivered to the dealer and drove it home.
That's awesome! They are sharp! Any mods planned? I am debating the 3 1/2 or 6" lift and 35's. Have 34's on the Rebel and thank you. They only built 1500 Mojave Sand editions I drove a hundred miles for mine. If I may how did you search outside the 200 mile radius? I tried plugging in random zip in bigger areas and still had no luck on the GATOR BTS's.

Mike

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's awesome! They are sharp! Any mods planned? I am debating the 3 1/2 or 6" lift and 35's. Have 34's on the Rebel and thank you. They only built 1500 Mojave Sand editions I drove a hundred miles for mine. If I may how did you search outside the 200 mile radius? I tried plugging in random zip in bigger areas and still had no luck on the GATOR BTS's.

Mike
Not too many mods planned. I would like to add the 22” wheels from the Limited Night Edition and possibly the Bilsteins upfront to level it out. But other than that, keeping it mostly stock.

As far as the search, I came up with my own system by plugging in pre-determined zip codes which allowed for a nationwide search utilizing the Ram website Inventory search.

As far as the Gator BTS, you probably won’t find those unless you find a used on. They were 2020 models and were the first BTS release. So the new ones are long gone.

It appears the factory is still shipping out the Anvil and Billet Silver releases, as many are still in transit to dealers. I believe the press release said the Tank and Flame Red releases wouldn’t start production until the beginning of 2021.

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Went ahead and ordered a Built to Serve in Tank Green. Got every thing on it I wanted but, the RAM box. Was told vender issues and no way to order them. Sad as I have had them on my 10,14, and 17 RAM's. Guessing late FEB or early MAR?
Also flying blind on incentives as employee pricing and other rebates not showing that far out. Did get my 500 for retired military.
Time to sit back and wait. 2020-Ram-1500-Built-to-Serve_A_o.jpg

MikeMatty

Reaction score
I'm curious when the Bright White color will be available. :unsure:
Based on my research it appears phase 5 will be available by early March. I want to place my order now for a Bright white Built to serve edition, but I was advised that color option to order is not available at this time. The General Manager also told me if I were to wait until March, employee pricing might be over by that time. My question to everyone is when does employee pricing usually end? Can someone please advise. Thank you

Flamma

Reaction score

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering, is this the new Tank color? Oliver green pearl

No

MikeMatty

Reaction score

this is an example of the color on a Wrangler.
2015-custom-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-rubicon-tank-green-pf.jpg

Flamma

Reaction score
Based on my research it appears phase 5 will be available by early March. I want to place my order now for a Bright white Built to serve edition, but I was advised that color option to order is not available at this time. The General Manager also told me if I were to wait until March, employee pricing might be over by that time. My question to everyone is when does employee pricing usually end? Can someone please advise. Thank you

I'm assuming Jan 4th. Then they will start another sale package for President's Day.

HEMITKN

Reaction score

Not Olive green pearl.

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
It appears the factory is still shipping out the Anvil and Billet Silver releases, as many are still in transit to dealers. I believe the press release said the Tank and Flame Red releases wouldn’t start production
Flame Red is the only Built To Serve color I can select at the moment on Ram's website. I definitely do not want a bright red truck (too much attention, for me). About a week or so ago, I think Billet and Anvil were available, but I wasn't exactly aware of what I was looking at then
Also flying blind on incentives as employee pricing and other rebates not showing that far out. Did get my 500 for retired military.
Time to sit back and wait. View attachment 75904
Same here with incentives/final pricing and such.
Wow, have my VIN already!
Oh, wow, when did you order?

Users who are viewing this thread