5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum down?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ive never even seen this post till now.... thats some sad stuff people sit on here all day with nothing better to do

Some sad **** man lol

More like a time waster when at work with nothing to do, it's just a habit of clicking on various websites as white noise when at work (looking at 4 screens). I probably spend about 5 minutes on the site actually reading or posting.

I spend most of my time on the F1 & E90 forums these days, but that's because my job is remote and with nothing to do 90% of the time.

Don't worry man, I have a wife, kid, 2 dogs and a cat, I'm not here all day or the weekends.

Last edited:

SD Rebel

Reaction score
(wasnt directed to you btw)

but what i took from that was this quote, Yall hiring? lol 😂

Lol, no worries, I clearly spend too much time here as well :)

What, isn't all jobs like that? I'm a corporate recruiter, semi-retired. Not a hard job and pays very well. But may not be for everyone.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Lol, no worries, I clearly spend too much time here as well :)

What, isn't all jobs like that? I'm a corporate recruiter, semi-retired. Not a hard job and pays very well. But may not be for everyone.
lol 5 mins a day isnt alot

No way, my job entitles me to be at the plant unfortunately. Id love to have a remote job

SD Rebel

Reaction score
lol 5 mins a day isnt alot

No way, my job entitles me to be at the plant unfortunately. Id love to have a remote job

Well, if being honest, maybe a little more than 5 minutes a day, lol.

I honestly miss being at a location daily, there is some positives and negatives with remote, though as you get older in your career, I think you may find more opportunities to be remote or hybrid in senior roles.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
More like a time waster when at work with nothing to do, it's just a habit of clicking on various websites as white noise when at work (looking at 4 screens). I probably spend about 5 minutes on the site actually reading or posting.

I spend most of my time on the F1 & E90 forums these days, but that's because my job is remote and with nothing to do 90% of the time.

Don't worry man, I have a wife, kid, 2 dogs and a cat, I'm not here all day or the weekends.
Sounds like denial to me. The first step in curing a problem is admitting you have one. :ROFLMAO:

My name is Mike, and I'm a forumaholic. 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread