5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum down?

Testing

Mines not showing on mobile

If I switch to desktop view in my browser settings they show up, but then there is whole bunch of other crap and you have to scroll side to side to see posts

To be able to actually read anything have to zoom in, which then requires scrolling to view while post.Screenshot_20240908-145658.png

For reference, I am one who is not having any issues, either on pc or mobile. Firefox on Windows laptop, iphone for mobile.

To be able to actually read anything have to zoom in, which then requires scrolling to view while post.View attachment 189419
On desktop in Firefox I actually have my zoom set to 120% because it’s so hard to read, and it hides the side stuff. Also the menu bar doesn’t stay when I scroll on desktop

For reference, I am one who is not having any issues, either on pc or mobile. Firefox on Windows laptop, iphone for mobile.
So you see the sigs on mobile?

Signatures are visible with a mobile device if you use landscape mode.
WTF? I never use landscape. Just tried it and sure enough, the sigs pop up. Why the F would they do it that way?

WTF? I never use landscape. Just tried it and sure enough, the sigs pop up. Why the F would they do it that way?

I dunno but I will say that I am happy that they fixed the landscape to vertical sizing issue isn't one for me any more.

Finally! This is the way it should be. Some people have signatures that are longer than a really long post, and you have to scroll forever to get through a page of posts.
Now, if I feel like I care about anyone’s particular signature, I can just rotate the phone sideways real quick.

Finally! This is the way it should be. Some people have signatures that are longer than a really long post, and you have to scroll forever to get through a page of posts.
Now, if I feel like I care about anyone’s particular signature, I can just rotate the phone sideways real quick.
hahaha
I resemble that remark! :)

I agree some signatures are way too long. I've shortened mine up some, but I'm sure there are still some who think it's too long. They are nice to see though, especially when replying to people who don't give their truck info

I noticed since the issue new post notifications in the upper right are no longer highlighted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back