5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum down?

It would surprise me if it doesn’t, but I’m able to log onto other forums from my work computer. Also, it usually warns me if I attempt to reach a site that it sees as a threat. There has to be something in the forum update that my work computer doesn’t like.

I can’t get anywhere by hitting the forums tab on the homepage. My phone is in forums, but I had to reopen my pc, and the forums tab seems dead. Any word when that link might be restored again?
I just tried myself. Even though I am a "site supporter" and don't have ads on the forum, when I click the forum link from home page, I get a pop up ad I have to x out of to continue. If your work computer has any ad blocker or form of anti-spyware software, it may be preventing the ad from loading, there by preventing the forums from loading

My eyes are getting adjusted to this new format. It looks strange visually but seems to be working fine so far.

I just tried myself. Even though I am a "site supporter" and don't have ads on the forum, when I click the forum link from home page, I get a pop up ad I have to x out of to continue. If your work computer has any ad blocker or form of anti-spyware software, it may be preventing the ad from loading, there by preventing the forums from loading
Doesn’t have anything to do with ads. I have a bookmark that takes me directly to the forums. Like I said, on my home computer and my iPad it works just fine, even with the ad you described. Just not from my work computer. Bt10’s issues seem to be affecting his home computer.

Are you guys still having this issue?

I just checked on both my laptops, both my desktops and my phone and everything seems to be working fine on my end.

Nothing in the error log either.

If possible if anyone that's having the issue could post a screenshot or give me a detailed account of whats happening that would help a ton.

Thanks

Unfortunately with the site supporter deal we can only stop ads from showing on the forum side.

Clicking through to the forum from the main page, you might get one of the Google full-screen ads that still come from the homepage before you get to the forum side.

Are you guys still having this issue?

I just checked on both my laptops, both my desktops and my phone and everything seems to be working fine on my end.

Nothing in the error log either.

If possible if anyone that's having the issue could post a screenshot or give me a detailed account of whats happening that would help a ton.

Thanks
Yes, I’m still having this issue on my work computer. I checked and there have been no updates on this computer since last Monday. It was working fine all week until this morning.

Unfortunately with the site supporter deal we can only stop ads from showing on the forum side.

Clicking through to the forum from the main page, you might get one of the Google full-screen ads that still come from the homepage before you get to the forum side.
I wasn't worried about the ad, just mentioned that as a possible issue with those having problems

Wasn't a fan of the updated look when I logged on this afternoon, the white pages looked awful to me. 15 minutes later I realized I just needed to flip it into "Dark" mode like I had it before the update :rolleyes:. Don't dislike it at all now.

Also, I've never looked at the "Current Visitors" list under the Members tab before... Very interesting

1724974425099.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back