5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foot Pedal Upgrade

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve had some version of metal foot pedals installed on most every vehicle I’ve had in the past and would like to add them to my Limited. I haven’t been able to find any that fit the DT Rams, anyone have any idea when they might be available?

6EA66A6A-742E-4257-ADB9-7C9E89E55D01.jpeg

Bearman95

Reaction score
I’ve had some version of metal foot pedals installed on most every vehicle I’ve had in the past and would like to add them to my Limited. I haven’t been able to find any that fit the DT Rams, anyone have any idea when they might be available?
I have been looking for the same thing and have not been able to find any. I’m wondering if the Accelerator pedal and brake Pedal are the same size as The 2018 model. I find lots of them for the 2018.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It says they don’t fit on any Mopar part site I’ve checked. Hopefully in the New Year we’ll see some.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

View attachment 41258
Amazon is your friend...

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Someone correct me but I believe they’re the same size as the 4th gen.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Back at ya.
I had already looked at them and said it does not fit but you never know, I just hate returning items. As I said earlier I’ll hope Mopar releases something in the New Year or someone comes along with a source.

Taegee2

Reaction score
I went to the dealer a couple of weeks ago and asked the parts guy about the aluminum pedals. I have them on my daughter's Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and they look great. He said they don't have them yet for the 2019-2020 DT Rams in their parts list. I asked if they are ever going to make them. He checked and said that they are expected to be released this summer, but with this coronavirus crap going on, I suspect it may be delayed.....

Last edited:

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went to the dealer a couple of weeks ago and asked the parks guy about the aluminum pedals. I have them on my daughter's Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and they look great. He said they don't have them yet for the 2019-2020 DT Rams in their parts list. I asked if they are ever going to make them. He checked and said that they are expected to be released this summer, but with this coronavirus crap going on, I suspect it may be delayed.....
Yeah I just looked again last night but didn’t find anything, I suspect that the fall will be more likely. I’ll be getting me a set as soon as they become available.

hemirob

Reaction score
The 8-18 ram pedals will work with modification, the brake pedal fits fine, the gas pedal needs to trimmed off the the top but leave notches in the top and side where you trim to use them to wrap around the backside of pedal to hold it tight against the pedal. Picked mine up off of Ebay for $25 20200402_141446.jpg

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The 8-18 ram pedals will work with modification, the brake pedal fits fine, the gas pedal needs to trimmed off the the top but leave notches in the top and side where you trim to use them to wrap around the backside of pedal to hold it tight against the pedal. Picked mine up off of Ebay for $25 View attachment 51135
Hmm, I may have to look into finding me a set. Thanks for the heads up.

DHOLMQ

Reaction score
Anyone find 2020 options? Seems odd no one makes any 2 years after the intro of the DT.

Sinlinson

Reaction score
The 8-18 ram pedals will work with modification, the brake pedal fits fine, the gas pedal needs to trimmed off the the top but leave notches in the top and side where you trim to use them to wrap around the backside of pedal to hold it tight against the pedal. Picked mine up off of Ebay for $25 View attachment 51135
Well it's November and no covers yet. What did you use to trim the gas pedal? They look great, they are on Ebay for under $20. Might have to pull the trigger and try the mod myself.

river rat

Reaction score
The bright pedals come with the 2021 anniversay longhorn, I'd expect to see them before too much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread