5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foot Pedal Upgrade

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I like that they say they have better wet grip. I may get a set whenever I know my truck is actually fixed. Can’t spend anything more on it until then

Dewey

Reaction score
I have the same ones and the rubber has tore off of most of the brake pedal one
How long after installing?

I’m guessing driving style will have a big impact on longevity. A lot of stop and go driving obviously will wear them much quicker. 80% of my driving is on freeway so my brake pedal gets very little use compared to city drivers. If I get a year out of mine I’ll be happy for $20 especially considering how easy they’re to swap out.

Last edited:

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
How long after installing?

I’m guessing driving style will have a big impact on longevity. A lot of stop and go driving obviously will wear them much quicker. 80% of my driving is on freeway so my brake pedal gets very little use compared to city drivers. If I get a year out of mine I’ll be happy for $20 especially considering how easy they’re to swap out.
Probably started tearing after a few months if I remember right

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think for $20 I may try them. I saw them a while back but the reviews were meh. I was just worried about them tearing in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread