5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have been battling an on and off issue with registration verification emails not being sent out with certain users. We have finally got the issue resolved so if you have tried registering for the site but have not received a verification email, just request another verification email when you log in and you should now receive it. If you still don't receive the verification email, send us an email at [email protected] and we will get it resolved for you. Thanks!

Foam cannon

Twil6

Reaction score
Hi
Do you guys rinse the truck off after you use foam cannon or do you just go straight to the hand wash part with the bucket and rinse after.

Wgm6689

Reaction score
Straight to hand wash. I use the soap from the cannon and the soap from the bucket.

djevox

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I do the same as Wgm. When it’s hot, I section the truck and work on 1/3 at a time so the soap won’t dry

JBowman

Reaction score
I do the same as Wgm. When it’s hot, I section the truck and work on 1/3 at a time so the soap won’t dry
Basically the same here as well. If hot or in direct sunlight, I will typically only wash half at a time leaving the side exposed to the sunlight for last. It has been years since I've owned a black vehicle, and I've never owned a vehicle as large as my RAM, so it took a few washes before I found an approach that worked with good results lol.

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
I do wheels and rims first, change water and then foam the top and work down washing by hand each section. Finding between sections.

in the shade.

Users who are viewing this thread