5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowmaster...Borla...Magnaflow???

Rob3

Reaction score
I have searched all over and I cant seem to find what I am looking for..........Is there a comparison for performance gain.....muffler swap (MF 14) vs. a cat back system?. I am trying to justify cost/performance.

I have a 2019 1500 V8 e-torque no mods yet........i will ultimately put a new intake on, perhaps a few other small mods. Gotta start somewhere I figured muffler exhaust first.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do you happen to know the Magnaflow part number for the 14" muffler B2 uses? Thanks

I don’t have the part number handy. If you reach out to Matt at b2fab I’m sure he will get right back to you, he’s an awesome guy. There should only be one that works anyway since it requires a certain inlet/outlet size and offset (that’s why magnaflow has a few 14” options). If I’m able to dig up the part number when I get home later I’ll post it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online