5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Floor Mats

Czcon12

Reaction score
Hi
Just picked up a 2019 Laramie Crew cab yesterday. The front mats are the ram plastic/rubber and the rear is a one piece carpet, is that the way it's supposed to be? The dealership people are kinda lost and I didn't really notice till later. Another question is, was I supposed to get a owners manual? The salesman says they don't come with them anymore is this true?
Thanks

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dealer does not. I believe this link will help you.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Not sure about the mats. The all weather rubber ones are awesome though. Congrats on the truck.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Richard320

Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Hi
Just picked up a 2019 Laramie Crew cab yesterday. The front mats are the ram plastic/rubber and the rear is a one piece carpet, is that the way it's supposed to be? The dealership people are kinda lost and I didn't really notice till later. Another question is, was I supposed to get a owners manual? The salesman says they don't come with them anymore is this true?
Thanks
My truck came with carpet mats front and rear. When I ordered the factory all-weather mats, I got front and rear. You have one of each, so it's most likely that someone snitched your rear mat. That happened to me on my last new car -- a Jeep. The window sticker showed carpet floor mats, but there were none in the vehicle. It had been on the lot for months, and the soft top isn't lockable, so away they went.

RamCares

Reaction score
Hi
Thanks

Hi Czcon12,

Please know that you may submit your information via the following form to receive your Owner's Manual in the mail: https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/ram/printManual.html

Mark
RamCares

RamCares

Reaction score
I used the link you supplied and filled in the information. When submitted it informed me "Customer is not a first owner of the vehicle". I am.

Sorry about that, smankins! Mind sending me your VIN via PM? I would be happy to look into this further for you.

Mark
RamCares

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
Sorry about that, smankins! Mind sending me your VIN via PM? I would be happy to look into this further for you.

Mark
RamCares
I have the same problem too anytime I try that link and I am the first owner as well of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread