5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Floor lighting to ambient lighting?

brental1

Reaction score
If you are referencing the plug behind the head light switch and dimmer, I believe all wires are present-- you leave as is.... Look at the BCM and locate C6 and see if the wire is present... If it is, I think if you change the switch to one that has a dimmer/ambient knobs and make the proper setting change with Alfa, your over head led would be working.... What part of the world are you from... if you are local I would be happy to assist you; I am in MA .... Again these vehicles use 1 wire to do multiple commands, the days of adding power or ground to a circuit are nearly over, DATA is the new game....

-=FM45=-
View attachment 67299
C6 = large white plug w/gray lock
I;m almost there; but have 2 questions. I robbed the ambient light harness from a donor IP harness. It has 6 female and 1 male pin. I'm clear on 5 of the 6 female--2 to the courtsey/ambient footwell lights and 3 to the IP ambient lights. 1. But I don't know where the 6th female pin goes? 2. I labelled the one male as going to Pin 20 of XY 370A. But you said (I think) to C6 pin 7? Thanks, Brent

Users who are viewing this thread