5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First truck ordered Jan 27 - High hopes!

dgmacm

Reaction score
Greetings from North Carolina!

Ordered my 2020 5.7/E-torque 1500 Limited w/ Black appearance package back on Jan 27 as my first truck and I'm excited as hell about it! No VIN yet from dealer, salesman says he has not heard any updates from factory yet. Its been less than a month so I presume this is normal as they said it should take 6-8 weeks for delivery.

I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful interior in any truck I've ever been in though and that is what sold me on a Ram!

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score

Ordered my 2020 5.7/E-torque 1500 Limited w/ Black appearance package back on Jan 27 as my first truck and I'm excited as hell about it! No VIN yet from dealer, salesman says he has not heard any updates from factory yet. Its been less than a month so I presume this is normal as they said it should take 6-8 weeks for delivery.

I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful interior in any truck I've ever been in though and that is what sold me on a Ram!
Congrats on your new order.
I'm still waiting on mine as well.
Impatience will do you in as it has done to me :LOL:
I'm in my 5th week and they haven't even started building mine yet.

@Patsy1099 should be chiming in on how you can get a rebate by mail after you get your truck.

There's a thread for "Ordering Information" where people track their orders.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. I was summoned :D so go grab this rebate. It has not expired yet.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

dgmacm

Reaction score
Congrats on your new order.
I'm still waiting on mine as well.
Impatience will do you in as it has done to me :LOL:
I'm in my 5th week and they haven't even started building mine yet.

@Patsy1099 should be chiming in on how you can get a rebate by mail after you get your truck.

There's a thread for "Ordering Information" where people track their orders.

Thanks! Definitely hoping I can get it before April!

Congrats and welcome. I was summoned :D so go grab this rebate. It has not expired yet.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Thank you! Will definitely look into this!

RamCares

Reaction score

Hi dgmacm, Welcome to the forum and the RAM Family! Glad to hear how excited you are to receive your new RAM. Should you have any concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Rob
RamCares

dgmacm

Reaction score
Hi dgmacm, Welcome to the forum and the RAM Family! Glad to hear how excited you are to receive your new RAM. Should you have any concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Rob
RamCares

Thanks! I’m happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised that my truck was delivered from factory last monday exactly 4 weeks after I ordered it! Loving it so far!

RamCares

Reaction score
Thanks! I’m happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised that my truck was delivered from factory last monday exactly 4 weeks after I ordered it! Loving it so far!
Hi dgmacm, So glad to hear that! Hope you enjoy your RAM for many more miles to come.
Rob
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread