5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINALLY INSTALLED! 2019 BIGHORN w/ Readylift 3.5" Kit with Bilstein 5100's front and 5160 Resi's in the rear.

Zander

Reaction score
Much of a ride difference from #4 to #5? Id like to keep full 3.5 lift if can while not using preload spacer. If keep spacer then should run at #1?

Ruben705

Reaction score
A couple of questions..

If CV angle is an issue is there a diff spacer that you can use to reduce that angle without going to a full lift?

Has anyone ran 37's with either RL 3.5" w/ORG or with RL 3.5" w/5100(ORG) and 5160? Specifically 37x11.5 on stock rims? I love the look of the stock rims but could switch out if needed for space.

I would really like to run 37's just to be a little different and fun. I don't drive a whole lot, typically it's less than 800 miles a month so I really want to enjoy the time driving a little more.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A couple of questions..

If CV angle is an issue is there a diff spacer that you can use to reduce that angle without going to a full lift?

Has anyone ran 37's with either RL 3.5" w/ORG or with RL 3.5" w/5100(ORG) and 5160? Specifically 37x11.5 on stock rims? I love the look of the stock rims but could switch out if needed for space.

I would really like to run 37's just to be a little different and fun. I don't drive a whole lot, typically it's less than 800 miles a month so I really want to enjoy the time driving a little more.

37’s will look stuffed with anything less than a 6” lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But will they fit?

Go to Custom Offsets website, go to the gallery, plug in your specs, and they will tell you, and show you pics of trucks with that setup

Ruben705

Reaction score

JP305R

Reaction score
Guys if I have a stock set up 2021 bighorn and get new wheels with a -12 offset and leave everything else the same is this had for the truck or is new suspension required? It fits without any issues and has no rubbing or anything

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guys if I have a stock set up 2021 bighorn and get new wheels with a -12 offset and leave everything else the same is this had for the truck or is new suspension required? It fits without any issues and has no rubbing or anything

Not a problem at all …. You might find a couple people that will tell you the negative offset will increase wheel hub bearing wear, and that might be true, but maybe by 5%, and you will never notice it …. Do it

Nunie93

Reaction score
Did your truck come with the off-road package? I keep seeing #4 and #5 setting. Trying to decide which one to use. I have a 19 ram longhorn without the off-road package and want to use the bilsteins and RL 3.5 sst kit.

Scoot332002

Reaction score
Did your truck come with the off-road package? I keep seeing #4 and #5 setting. Trying to decide which one to use. I have a 19 ram longhorn without the off-road package and want to use the bilsteins and RL 3.5 sst kit.
Mine does not have the off road package.

Tika

Reaction score
cant believe guys are lifting this high without correcting the differential.......those cv axles are not gonna be happy

hear a few mention it , but everyone seems to be more worried about tires.......i wouldnt even go past 2in without correcting geometery

already heard some having issues at 2in in 4wd

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
No, standard Big Horn

Users who are viewing this thread