5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally 12.1 radio upgrade is here!!!

MTaylor

Reaction score
I got my 12" upgrade a couple weeks ago and love it. Having a minor issue with climate control, but the company is working with me to figure it out. Everything else works great.

Based on your 1st picture, your Nav map is from mid-year 2017 (17Q2)…...so over 2 years old. Hope everything else is working well for you given the coin you shelled out.

Tjarget

Reaction score
Based on your 1st picture, your Nav map is from mid-year 2017 (17Q2)…...so over 2 years old. Hope everything else is working well for you given the coin you shelled out.

Agreed. I think it's the latest version though??? Pretty happy with it otherwise.

johnhud

Reaction score
I purchased a 2020 Ram limited 3 months ago. Shortly after I bought it I went to use the NAV system on the 12" screen and it froze up every few min for about 3 or 4 min . On and off kept freezing and coming back. Needless to say it makes the NAV system useless. I also noticed the phone drops every call after about 5 or 6 min of talking. I brought it to the dealer 4 times over the last few months and they could not fix the problem. Finally they told me there is a software update due out and I just have to wait. so I have a usless NAV system and I drop every bluetooth call after a few min and there is no fix yet - just waiting. I bought this truck in large part due to the screen and I wanted to use the NAV system a lot instead of my phone! Very disappointed in this system and RAM - I will give it a couple weeks and then I contacting a warrenty attorney -enlosed is a video I took of my system and exactly what it does (or does not do!)

Users who are viewing this thread