5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA Wishlist

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know Crew cabs are all the rage, and Ram did throw a bone giving the quad cab 6'4 option to the rebel, but I can't help but wonder how awesome a Regular Cab 6'4 RamBox bed would look on the Rebel. And the winch from the powerwagon.

azzx

Reaction score
Advanced Safety Group Needs to be standard on all trim levels. More than likely this will happen by 2020 or 2021 model year.

Advanced Safety Group (Addition of front and side cameras, lane departure, auto breaking) needs to be available as a package for the 2019 models that do not have it.

at a minimum, have the damn front camera available as an addon accessory.!

I only have 800 miles on my truck so cant talk about other improvements at this point.
I should have paid more attention when I bought my truck and bought a unit with advanced safety pacakge

Reduxalicious

Reaction score
Here's my list which is very nit-picky
  • Heads up display
  • More Comfortable Seats (Please don't attack me here, I just feel the Seats in my F150 were more comfortable than my Rebel, and Jumping into a 19 F150 with a Simmilar trim level confirmed, It's not that my Rebel's seats are UNCOMFORTABLE like unbearable but it's definitely more stiff)
  • 6.4L/392 Engine Option with E-Torque
  • Speaking of E-Torque maybe eventually turn it into a Full-blown Hybrid system while keeping the V8, Like the Motor can actually drive the Truck up to say 30 MPH before the V8 or 6 Turns back on in a ECO mode and in say a Sport Mode it can provide a Power-Boost (Think 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder Which had different Driving modes such as E-Drive allows the car to run under battery power alone, and the two hybrid modes (Hybrid, and Race) use both the engine and electric motors to provide the desired levels of economy and performance. In Race mode a push-to-pass button initiates the Hot Lap setting, which delivers additional electrical power)
  • Here are a couple of things I hope get addressed in current model, in a software update:
    - Screen auto-dimming is too dark. During twilight, where it's dark but not dark enough, the screen dims to the point where you can barely see it. There is a setting for manual mode, but when left in auto, it's just too much. I will have to play with the settings and see if I can tweak it thought.
    Neurobit
    ^^GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE , Even adjusting it at Twilight it's too dim sometimes even at its brightest without locking it in day mode
  • I'll be in the Minority here but I find my self using the Digital Speedo over the Analog due to the Digital just being easier to read, So maybe keep the Analog Tach and put a Digital Speedo in the circle where the Analog Speedo is? That's the Motorcyclists in me talking though.

Last edited:

lonestar_penta19

Reaction score
My only wish at the moment and a minor one:

A longer turn signal stock by about 3/4 of an inch.

I feel like I have to "reach in" to activate it. It's a more deliberate motion than any other vehicle I have owned.

Jenks

Reaction score
Destroyer grey sport package with blacked out badges. I would buy 2 right now!!!!!

Truckin

Reaction score
Would love a 426 Hemi option for ALL trims!
A Hellcat TRX with optional Quad cab/short bed...Would be about 131" wheelbase and a Raptor killer.
A Heads up Display would be nice.
A two inch factory lift on optional Off Road Package.
Folding trailer mirrors with 360 camera option.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
competent service departments - these trucks costs more than a new Porsche - yet the service experience is well below the bar.

Matt
Actual working remote
competent service departments - these trucks costs more than a new Porsche - yet the service experience is well below the bar.

Matt
1) Uconnect system with remote app that actually works, voice controlled nav, functioning search feature.
2) Adjustable reverse tilt in side view mirrors.
3) FCA hire Quality Control people who actually do the job they get paid to do.

JayMann

Reaction score
a toned down interior on the Rebel and/or Powerwagon.

Some people want the front and rear lockers but don't want any bright red interior in their cars. Powerwagon: make bucket seats in the front an option. The middle console on the 2019 1500 is awesome and I will probable make the powerwagon my next purchase if they add this to it, it has everything else I want.

Users who are viewing this thread