5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA Has Launched Special Apple Music Playlist:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

<h2>Playlists Give Customers A New Opportunity To Connect With Each Brand’s Individual Identity...</h2>

ViperAppleCarPlay.jpg

FCA has launched Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep® and Ram branded playlists exclusively on Apple Music to coincide with the yearlong offer announced this past March, giving consumers six months free of Apple Music* with the purchase of any new Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep or Ram vehicle with standard CarPlay support.

To Read More Of The Article, Click The Link Below To Our Sister Site:
https://moparinsiders.com/fca-has-launched-special-apple-music-playlist/

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FCA really pays attention to their customers. I know the report magazines and surveys don't always show that...but they really listen...people here have even noticed this phenomenon.

Now as I have no apple anything, how about android...
1f609.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thats what I'm saying, need to make some google music playlists.

D

Deleted member103

redriderbob said:

<h2>Playlists Give Customers A New Opportunity To Connect With Each Brand’s Individual Identity...</h2>

ViperAppleCarPlay.jpg

FCA has launched Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep® and Ram branded playlists exclusively on Apple Music to coincide with the yearlong offer announced this past March, giving consumers six months free of Apple Music* with the purchase of any new Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep or Ram vehicle with standard CarPlay support.

To Read More Of The Article, Click The Link Below To Our Sister Site:
https://moparinsiders.com/fca-has-launched-special-apple-music-playlist/
Or you could just plug in your iPhone or iPad or bluetooth it for FREE and use any of the MANY preprogrammed stuff on iTunes or like me just select from hundreds of OnLine Radio Options on Many Categories - Jazz, Classical, Funk, Bee Bop, . . . . . . . !? Of course if you have an "unlimited supply of cash" go for it !
263a.png

GM convert

Reaction score
Does anyone know why my iPhone X would not charge wireless on my test drive? Thanks.

Kilgy5

Reaction score
Did it have level 2 package that phone holding pad wont actually be a harging pad unless it has level 2 package

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can add the charging pad for $250 also, if you didn't order it with your car.

D

Deleted member103

devildodge said:
FCA really pays attention to their customers. I know the report magazines and surveys don't always show that...but they really listen...people here have even noticed this phenomenon.

Now as I have no apple anything, how about android...
1f609.png
You'll have to take that up with Microsoft and the Many 3rd party manufacturers of Android Products ! That is one of the "conveniently nice things about Apple - they ARE the Hardware & Software endgame ! Far from perfect, but If one shops wisely even a person (like me) with a modest budget, can fair pretty well by Apple ! "They" all have their issues . . . but, honest to god, My one Apple Store has REPLACED 3 different Computers that have prematurely failed - within 90 days (actually either side of the warrantee) ! One 24" iMAC - they replaced it with the new 27" iMAC & it actually was spec'd better ! Then they replaced two Mac-Mini's ! All this within the past 5 years. No Charges !
Full disclosure - my phone is a Samsung Flipper ! I refuse to pay $400+ for a PHONE, which is too much more than just a phone ! to ME I just want it to be a phone -- incoming/outgoing calls and some voicemail , that is it ! My iPAD does all the rest !

Users who are viewing this thread