5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite interior color

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
2 questions:

#1: for the Limited trim there is black and then cream/indigo. Which one do you like the most?

#2: What is your favorite interior for any of the trims?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
#1 Black
#2 Limited

I'll add......

Top 3 Favorite Features of the 2019 Ram
#1 Air Suspension (The ride is incredible compared to the competition)
#2 RamBox
#3 Level 1 Equipment Group

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very hard choices....I ordered black - was just built. Saw the tan the yesterday...kind of like it! It's different and I've had a few black interior trucks back to back.

AmL3nLj.jpg

PoIkyQs.jpg

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Very hard choices....I ordered black - was just built. Saw the tan the yesterday...kind of like it! It's different and I've had a few black interior trucks back to back.

AmL3nLj.jpg

PoIkyQs.jpg
I like the black just a little more because I'm not a big fan of a brown steering wheel personally.

ryelinek

Reaction score
Black in the Limited for sure. I do like the look of the Indigo but the blue I think may get old and I’m worried about how the frost would look over time from wear.

My favorite though is the Saddle/Black that’s in the Longhorn. I really wish that had been an option in the Limited. Alas I’ll survive with my Black interior when my Limited is finally built hopefully soon.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Definitely the Black/Saddle in the Longhorn. I've always been a sucker for brown interiors and I think it's gorgeous!

ryelinek

Reaction score
If only you could get that in the Limited. That combo is incredible in person.

I just like the look of the grill of the limited, the painted bumpers, and getting the 4 corner air suspension as a standard feature made me order the Limited over a Longhorn.

immersivenc

Reaction score
Black interior on a Limited was my order. While I like the looks of the lighter interiors, black just seems like it’s going to look better longer. I do intend to use it as a truck. My bias against light interiors comes from owning BMW’s and seeing every crack, speck of dirt, die from fading pants, etc. Love that saddle on the Longhorns though!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2 questions:

#1: for the Limited trim there is black and then cream/indigo. Which one do you like the most?

#2: What is your favorite interior for any of the trims?

#1: There's a Limited at my local dealership in Granite Crystal with the Indigo/Light Frost Beige interior. It was much better looking in person than I had expected.

#2: We liked the Black/New Saddle interior of the Laramie Longhorn, both at the auto show and at the dealership. That was one of our main reasons for going with the Laramie Longhorn over the Limited.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
#1: There's a Limited at my local dealership in Granite Crystal with the Indigo/Light Frost Beige interior. It was much better looking in person than I had expected.

#2: We liked the Black/New Saddle interior of the Laramie Longhorn, both at the auto show and at the dealership. That was one of our main reasons for going with the Laramie Longhorn over the Limited.

I felt the same about the Limited I had with the Indigo/Light Frost Beige, much better in person than in pictures. If I could have my perfect truck it would be a Laramie Sport but with the black badging and accents from the Laramie Black, with the Longhorns Black/New Saddle interior and the Limiteds guage cluster. I'm so picky that I am honestly having a hard time deciding what to get. Optioned how I want all 3 trims are within ~$1500 of each other so it makes the most sense to go Limited, but I want the Sport hood and the Laramie Sport 22s etc.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Optioned how I want all 3 trims are within ~$1500 of each other so it makes the most sense to go Limited, but I want the Sport hood and the Laramie Sport 22s etc.
Ironically, the sticker on my Longhorn was about $1,800 more than an equivalently-equipped Limited. But it has the look we're after, so it's what we're going with.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
I like the black on most models, but last night I saw a Limited in Maximum Steel with the Indgo interior and it really popped. Hope to go back today and look at the blue/gray in sunlight. That color did not inspire under lights, but the rep told me it looks incredible in natural light

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
I wish they had a midnight edition for the Limited. Another thing I'm struggling with us either keeping the chrome or going with matching color body bumpers and maybe getting a new grille down the road.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
I wish they had a midnight edition for the Limited. Another thing I'm struggling with us either keeping the chrome or going with matching color body bumpers and maybe getting a new grille down the road.
i was the same way with the bumpers. i really think the color you pick makes the difference. with the ivory or the silver i like the way the chrome bumpers look. if i picked one of the darker colors i would have went with the color bumpers. a friend of mine has a white 18 limited with the chrome bumpers and it looks great. i went with the ivory and chrome bumpers for my 19 limited.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
i was the same way with the bumpers. i really think the color you pick makes the difference. with the ivory or the silver i like the way the chrome bumpers look. if i picked one of the darker colors i would have went with the color bumpers. a friend of mine has a white 18 limited with the chrome bumpers and it looks great. i went with the ivory and chrome bumpers for my 19 limited.

Agreed, I think the silver with chrome looks awesome. Black and chrome is allot of contrast, however with body matching bumpers it just doesn't look right...

DSPS

Reaction score
I felt the same about the Limited I had with the Indigo/Light Frost Beige, much better in person than in pictures. If I could have my perfect truck it would be a Laramie Sport but with the black badging and accents from the Laramie Black, with the Longhorns Black/New Saddle interior and the Limiteds guage cluster. I'm so picky that I am honestly having a hard time deciding what to get. Optioned how I want all 3 trims are within ~$1500 of each other so it makes the most sense to go Limited, but I want the Sport hood and the Laramie Sport 22s etc.
my exact sentiment. I want the sports hood/ black out emblems of the laramie black, the saddle/black interior of the longhorn and the color matching bumper of the Limited. Can't decide what is more important at this point.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Black and chrome...... So I'm good with the "stock" Limited config.

Now down the road, I might wrap the bumpers if I find I'm getting bored with the truck.

It was early this morning and I didn't read the heading too close...... Anyway.... Black interior if there's a choice

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread