5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite interior color

Ickabod

Reaction score
I went with black interior on my Laramie because of my 4 boys and the messes they make. Had a tan Yukon XL that always looked dirty even after cleaning.

Kaydee

Reaction score
I toiled over the interior color decision (and Model) for a while but ended up with a loaded Ivory Longhorn with mountain brown light mountain brown interior... when I sat in this color it had a very warm feel to it and all of it blended nicely without too much contrast which I liked...The plastic color exposed on the sides of the seats could be toned down a bit (very caramely) but all the visuals from the drivers seats was fantastic...and I like the front grille on the longhorn better. I find the limited grille a little busy....Boy I'm not picky at all LOL

RAM 4times

Reaction score
I toiled over the interior color decision (and Model) for a while but ended up with a loaded Ivory Longhorn with mountain brown light mountain brown interior... when I sat in this color it had a very warm feel to it and all of it blended nicely without too much contrast which I liked...The plastic color exposed on the sides of the seats could be toned down a bit (very caramely) but all the visuals from the drivers seats was fantastic...and I like the front grille on the longhorn better. I find the limited grille a little busy....Boy I'm not picky at all LOL
i was torn between getting another longhorn or getting a limited. love them both. i ended up ordering the ivory tri-coat with the all black interior limited. a couple weeks ago stopped by my dealer to check on my order and i saw the had a 19 ivory tri-coat and walnut brown longhorn. it looked great. when i saw it had the mountain brown interior i didn't think too much of it. my 13 longhorn has the black and cattle tan interior and i really like that. but when i opened the door to the 19 longhorn and sat in it, it only took about 2 seconds to realize that if i got the longhorn this would be it. you made the right choice for sure!

Kaydee

Reaction score
i was torn between getting another longhorn or getting a limited. love them both. i ended up ordering the ivory tri-coat with the all black interior limited. a couple weeks ago stopped by my dealer to check on my order and i saw the had a 19 ivory tri-coat and walnut brown longhorn. it looked great. when i saw it had the mountain brown interior i didn't think too much of it. my 13 longhorn has the black and cattle tan interior and i really like that. but when i opened the door to the 19 longhorn and sat in it, it only took about 2 seconds to realize that if i got the longhorn this would be it. you made the right choice for sure!
Yes I always like the cattle tan and black interior also my neighbor had that but once I sat in the mountain Brown it just felt more warm and inviting

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019-Ram-Laramie-Longhorn-interior-1.jpg

This one above? Definitely a very manly look for sure!
this looks orange to me

Kaydee

Reaction score
Yes that did look a little orange to me I like the previous cattle tan interior better a little more of an orange tinge versus the red tinge. Regarding black Interiors I've had black Interiors almost my whole life and now I just look at black and think it's dark and boring but I do understand why most people pick black it's kind of timeless but I really needed a change so went with mountain brown light Mountain Brown

John813

Reaction score
I like black but I couldn't do a black truck with black interior in Florida again.

Went with the Frost interior. Will get those quick toss over seat covers if I'm ever dirty to help prevent stains.

Kaydee

Reaction score
I like black but I couldn't do a black truck with black interior in Florida again.

Went with the Frost interior. Will get those quick toss over seat covers if I'm ever dirty to help prevent stains.
Yeah I get you with the black I live in Kelowna British Columbia and we get pretty hot summers up here but I suppose all Interiors leather would be fairly warm up here or there the black just takes it up a notch

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I really like the Rebel interior. I've liked it since seeing it in late 2014 and still think it's sharp. I know a lot of you prefer the leather, but with two small kids, the "family friendly" materials in the Rebel are perfect for me. I've also always liked red and black together.

TimG

Reaction score
I really like the Rebel interior. I've liked it since seeing it in late 2014 and still think it's sharp. I know a lot of you prefer the leather, but with two small kids, the "family friendly" materials in the Rebel are perfect for me. I've also always liked red and black together.
The red and black is eye-popping especially for the attitude of the Rebel. I just wish there were more options than just it for that trim.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The red and black is eye-popping especially for the attitude of the Rebel. I just wish there were more options than just it for that trim.

Hoping they offer like the 4th Gen with the black and grey like I have in my Outdoorsman.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
this looks orange to me
That photo is a bit overexposed. My wife and I were immediately sold when we saw this interior in person...and she doesn't like orange. It actually looked just like one of her new (natural) leather purses. I saw this interior at the auto show as well, and I think lighting (fluorescent yellow-green tint of the auto show vs. sunlight) can make quite a difference.

kdnyegaard

Reaction score
my exact sentiment. I want the sports hood/ black out emblems of the laramie black, the saddle/black interior of the longhorn and the color matching bumper of the Limited. Can't decide what is more important at this point.

I believe you can order the sports hood and it will fit the longhorn. If you get the longhorn with the saddle/black and two-tone paint, you can have a body shop paint the two-tone area so you have color matching bumpers. I am ordering a longhorn with Max steel color (don't know why the Granite is not available!!) and two-tone paint and having my body shop re-paint the two-tone area with Granite.

Mohab

Reaction score
Ironically, the sticker on my Longhorn was about $1,800 more than an equivalently-equipped Limited. But it has the look we're after, so it's what we're going with.
Does long horn and limited have same grill? BTW if will order truck I would do exactly like yours

Users who are viewing this thread