5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faulty Tail Light?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Update:
The tail light finally came in and was replaced with no issues. I'm really glad this was covered under the warranty and I'm sure it was due to faulty craftsmanship.

Thank you for sharing this update, I am very glad to hear it! We are always a private message away if you are in need of any support down the road.

Mark
RamCares

Otisporkchop

Reaction score
I have had my truck for exactly 1 year now with no problems. I bought it brand new shortly after purchase I noticed that the drivers side tail had a crack in it, I thought no big deal because it was not very noticeable unless the sun light hit it just right. Now the light is leaking or is collecting condensation. I know for a fact that that nothing hit the light nor did I hit anything to cause it. Truck is still under warranty so I guess I’ll take it in and see if they will cover it. I am looking for anyone that has had this issue for their opinion of what to expect, I expect for them to deny the warranty claim. Pics below thanks in advance for anyone’s opinion. F92E72D7-A785-4FDB-94A4-853B95D27CE3.jpeg

Rukus7665

Reaction score
I have the same issue! Take it in to dealership & have them fix it BEFORE you run it through a car wash & it fries your circuit boards. Thats why my dealership denied getting me new tail lights

Majed

Reaction score
Mine has a small crack on the right-hand side on the outside edge in the middle of the lens. now the turn signal is intermittently not working. do you think the warranty will cover that?

Users who are viewing this thread