5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fabtech Lift Not Aligning Properly

ALCK3MiST

Reaction score
Astro- did you ever get this sorted? I’m about to pull the trigger on the Fantech 3” Resi coilover lift but read about the bouncy rear end and alignment issues is making me rethink things.

ItsDaveR

Reaction score
Any updates with this? I’m also thinking about buying this or the readylift kit.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Op hasn’t logged on to the forum in almost a year. Probably best to start a new thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
I replaced my rear shocks which helped the bounce a little bit but not completely and now noticing tires are starting wear a bit uneven. Might be a defect with the kits. @fabtech

Zukispeed

Reaction score
The bounce in the rear is absolutely untenable with these rear 2.25 Dirtlogic shocks, I just installed their 3" Lift kit ( coilover ) on my 21 Rebel, and the bouncing is just ridiculous. I cant in good conscience sell this kit.

Saoiremoen

Reaction score
I have a 6” inch Fabtech lift kit with rear 2.25 Dirtlogic shocks and the bounce was pretty bad. I think they are pretty crappy shocks tbh. Switched over to rear Fox 2.0 and issue pretty much corrected itself. I also added the Helwig sway bar with 4x4 core end links and it rides and handles great now.

Users who are viewing this thread