5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended fender flares for Rebel?

Jeansebplante

Reaction score
Looks good! Best photos so far with the BW fender flares. What offset are you running?

Rebel TR8R

Reaction score
Looks good.
where did you get that pice of black trim between the bumper and the fender flare.. on my rebel I had to remove that section for my Bushwacker flares.
It came with the order. I had to install and trim since it came in one long piece. But what do you mean you had to remove it? If you ordered painted, I think they come pre-installed already.

AA1mike

Reaction score

REBELmtnbiker

Reaction score
Has anyone seen none rivet style fender flares for the Rebel? I‘m not a fan of the “bolts” look and haven’t seen anything else anywhere.
Exactly, the rivets are not my style and the BW are oversized to the point of almost FUGLY!! The MOPAR aftermarket ones for 5th Gen look perfect, but none of the bolt holes line up and don't fit the front fender on the REBEL.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Exactly, the rivets are not my style and the BW are oversized to the point of almost FUGLY!! The MOPAR aftermarket ones for 5th Gen look perfect, but none of the bolt holes line up and don't fit the front fender on the REBEL.
i agreee but i still got the bw only cause i rather have those then the oem ones lol

Mobilemike01

Reaction score
Has anyone seen none rivet style fender flares for the Rebel? I‘m not a fan of the “bolts” look and haven’t seen anything else anywhere.
i agreee but i still got the bw only cause i rather have those then the oem ones lol

Which BW ones did you go with? I may have to go that route after adding the spacers I want.

REBELmtnbiker

Reaction score

Which BW ones did you go with? I may have to go that route after adding the spacers I want.
I added spacers and still didn't go that route!! LOL BORA 1.5" F and 2" R
And I threw on some TRX take off wheels and tires.

Mobilemike01

Reaction score
I added spacers and still didn't go that route!! LOL BORA 1.5" F and 2" R
And I threw on some TRX take off wheels and tires.

Nice! I’m think going a similar route and forgetting the flares at this point. Was just hoping to make it look a little “wider”.

Tommyboy59

Reaction score
There are no flares that work on 2019-2021 rebels. I have tried. Even purchase from bush. You would have to drill holes in your fender. Even when I checked and rechecked with the manufacture and they said, well they should fit, they don’t. It’s not rocket science. Rebel has clips on there stock flares so they won’t fall off off roading. If anyone does find someone that does make them in the future,please let me know.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i think i have flares
There are no flares that work on 2019-2021 rebels. I have tried. Even purchase from bush. You would have to drill holes in your fender. Even when I checked and rechecked with the manufacture and they said, well they should fit, they don’t. It’s not rocket science. Rebel has clips on there stock flares so they won’t fall off off roading. If anyone does find someone that does make them in the future,please let me know.

Attachments

• DDAAB8F8-2F15-4B42-996D-2D9B6980117A.jpeg
    DDAAB8F8-2F15-4B42-996D-2D9B6980117A.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 178

Neversatisfied16

Reaction score
Where
Right forgot about the front facia, I think OTG concept parts will show up in Mopar catalog later this year, including the bumper.

Edit: so I was browsing last night and saw this fella, he has a Rebel that he painted the bumpers and seem to have flares from Bushwacker.

did you get your fender flares to fit the rebel? What brand are they?

Users who are viewing this thread