5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eTorque hood badges

Jack.

Reaction score
OK...then why do you need the entire black plastic piece then? Just trying to understand what you are attempting to accomplish.

From what I was able to gathered, it seems the bezel on the actual hood is a bit different than the one that comes attached to the sport hood plastic molding piece so it won't fit.

And to actually get it all black out I would need the whole molding piece that comes with the black out hemi etorque bezel as well. Unless I'm wrong? And a black out bezel 1500 etorque would just fit right in? o_O

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
From what I was able to gathered, it seems the bezel on the actual hood is a bit different than the one that comes attached to the sport hood plastic molding piece so it won't fit.

And to actually get it all black out I would need the whole molding piece that comes with the black out hemi etorque bezel as well. Unless I'm wrong? And a black out bezel 1500 etorque would just fit right in? o_O
Your existing hood would need to have all of the same mounting holes as the shroud does or it's a non-starter from the get go.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can I get one that says “Rolling Coal” to replace my “EcoDiesel” badge?

NonToxic628

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to find a bezel with the chrome etorque. I can seem to find every other color combo but this.

Attachments

• e548716cfe630dd0aa5d9ddbcdec77f5x.jpg
    e548716cfe630dd0aa5d9ddbcdec77f5x.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread