5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Employee pricing

Aydin.A_

Reaction score
Selling any Ram 1500 Trim (with the exception of TRX) at employee pricing.

Feel free to reach out.

Aydin @ Bud Clary Auburn CDJR in Washington

206-631-9667

Desert Snow

Reaction score
New member here, just wanted to give my thumbs up for Aydin at Bud Clary. I ordered from him a 1500 Limited 4x4 earlier this week. I sent out about 30 requests for a price quote on a factory order, and Aydin was not only one of the quickest to respond and very responsive in general, but he gave me a killer price. Not sure if forum rules allow me to state exactly what I paid, but several dealers were surprised with what I paid. Will follow up this post with a report of the waiting period and delivery, but if my experience with Aydin so far is any indication I expect it to go smoothly.

PhillyPhan

Reaction score
We post pricing all over this forum, so others get an idea of what people are paying which helps them in their negotiating.

Desert Snow

Reaction score
1500 Limited, 4x4, Billet Silver, 5.7 L eTorque, Limited Level 1, Technology Package — MSRP $67,135. Factory order at $55,750 plus doc (150), tax & license. That was $1K less than nearest other quote, and about $4K less than most.

Kxlexus

Reaction score
Why is this in the TRX section? Now if you got employee pricing on a TRX instead of a Limited, it would belong here. It would also be great news

Aydin.A_

Reaction score
Why is this in the TRX section? Now if you got employee pricing on a TRX instead of a Limited, it would belong here. It would also be great news
My apologies, I was not aware. We do have TRX for MSRP Available!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

C: 206-631-9667
(texts welcome)

Kxlexus

Reaction score
My apologies, I was not aware. We do have TRX for MSRP Available!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

C: 206-631-9667
(texts welcome)
No problem. Everybody makes mistakes. I shouldn’t have said anything and wouldn’t have except I got my hopes up that someone was offering TRX’s for Employee Pricing. Although I would still probably wait because I want to see one in Orange and hear that will be available in 2022

Users who are viewing this thread