5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elon Musk calls Ram “puny”

R

Rob5589

Until they can figure out how to charge it in the middle of nowhere while I am hunting/camping, purchasing an e-truck will never enter my mind.

cra1g

Reaction score
So he promised Blade Runner, but delivered Damnation Alley. That is one ugly truck.

derp

Reaction score
seriously, who gives a ****? Elon musk is biased to say and do whatever he can to trash his competition which now includes trucks. I'd sooner trust a review from a moldy potato.

at the same time. the deciding factor on whether I drove a tesla 3 and a new truck was that the day my current vehicle failed, the ram dealer was 3 miles away and the tesla order queue was days away. I walked in, paid, and drove out what I wanted.

JTMachineDesign

Reaction score
my boss has an X - thinks Musk is God. bragged about it's towing numbers but up until last month only used the hitch to mount his bike carrier.
Then, he rents a small uhaul to help his brother moved 90 miles.
Consumed so much battery he had to recharge to get home, and had to drive around looking for a charging station he almost didn't make it.
Said it took an hour to recharge enough to get home.. I asked him if he remembered how much time it took to put gas in a car...

now he calls me a Tesla hater :)

Users who are viewing this thread