5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eibach Pro-Truck Stage 1 Install

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I currently have this kit on order and the Ready Lift UCA Just wanted to know if you had any issues in four-wheel drive with vibrations when set at position #2?
Heard mixed reviews about CV angles with anything above 2.5.

Thanks
I am very concerned with 3” angles with my current setup. I wasn’t concerned about the angles from the eibach for some reason.

Rywolf

Reaction score
I am very concerned with 3” angles with my current setup. I wasn’t concerned about the angles from the eibach for some reason.
Thanks djevox. I think I might stick with the 2 inch setting on these struts. I'll post pictures after the install.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks djevox. I think I might stick with the 2 inch setting on these struts. I'll post pictures after the install.
I should mention that my current setup is readylift pucks on top of ORG front struts on my new truck. That's the setup that concerns me. I wasn't concerned about the eibach because the overall length of the loaded strut was shorter than my current setup, resulting in less dramatic cv angles.

Rywolf

Reaction score
I should mention that my current setup is readylift pucks on top of ORG front struts on my new truck. That's the setup that concerns me. I wasn't concerned about the eibach because the overall length of the loaded strut was shorter than my current setup, resulting in less dramatic cv angles.
That makes total sense. Thanks for clarifying. Any reason why you didn't go back with the eibachs for you new setup?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That makes total sense. Thanks for clarifying. Any reason why you didn't go back with the eibachs for you new setup?
I traded in the truck in my original post for the ‘22 I have now. I put fox 2.0’s on the new truck then removed them when I thought I was getting fox 2.5’s. The order for the 2.5’s got delayed and I lost interest. I’m now leaving it as-is and saving my pennies to get a Raptor R.

J1G

Reaction score
It’s been a while, so I had to reference my own post for a reminder. I set it on #2 from the bottom, which is labeled “use when paired with rear springs” (which I had). Also, I installed non-ORG front springs on the front shocks.
So you didn't use the eibach springs from the kit for the front?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So you didn't use the eibach springs from the kit for the front?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Sorry, I was mixing up a different install I did. On my truck seen in the first post, I used the eibach springs that came in the kit.

20on22s

Reaction score
Finally finished up with my suspension. I got the same Eibach pro truck lift. Installed the fronts at the 2nd clip and did the rear installation. At that point I wasn't overly happy with it as the front sat slightly higher than the rear so I picked up a set of Icons 1.5" lift rear coils. And now I'm happy with the look and it rides excellent. In the end it's 1.75" all the way around higher than what I had View attachment 112257 leveled with a Readylift 2" spacer. And I'm running 275/65-20 Nitto G2's. View attachment 112256
How’s the ride with the rear 1.5 Icon coils? Any noticeable extra bounce on the highway compared to stock?

Pos90

Reaction score
To me the ride feels just like stock with no extra bouncing.

TheJoelski

Reaction score
Good write up. I installed the same kit a month ago and just came across this as I was wondering what actual lift was. I was surprised you were able to speak with lead tech as I found eibach reps difficult to reach and lack luster responses. Having previously installed bilstein 5100 s. A ready lift spacer kit and various other suspension mods I could not believe the lack of directions provided by Eibach.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good write up. I installed the same kit a month ago and just came across this as I was wondering what actual lift was. I was surprised you were able to speak with lead tech as I found eibach reps difficult to reach and lack luster responses. Having previously installed bilstein 5100 s. A ready lift spacer kit and various other suspension mods I could not believe the lack of directions provided by Eibach.
I called each time either when they first opened or were about to close. I also left a message the first time I called and it was returned the following morning. I don’t know if that person is still there or if things are handled differently now since I haven’t called again since the first time I installed this eibach kit.

TheJoelski

Reaction score
I called each time either when they first opened or were about to close. I also left a message the first time I called and it was returned the following morning. I don’t know if that person is still there or if things are handled differently now since I haven’t called again since the first time I installed this eibach kit.
Called again and spoke with Dave and he was awesome. I sent pics and he assured me everything is AOK. I can now sleep well haha

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had to make about 3 calls to Eibach customer service in the prior 2 months.
Yes, their provided documentation is very lacking, but their phone support is outstanding! Had to have someone run over to their warehouse to take measurements on something... He was glad to do it. Figure most other companies would tell me to pound sand.

Users who are viewing this thread